-Joey-

Turning over a new leaf

I've decided from this point forward due to the great and plentiful expert advice from davekapela, billvon, popsjumper, artwardo, wvm, and others that I'm never again going to aggressively downsize and will from now on follow billvon's checklist for each downsize and/or change in canopy type.

I'm leaving the SoFPiDaRF (very hard for me to do) and changing my middle name from "Downsize" to "Safety."
Skydiving is serious business

-Joey- we need your type here. You come here and talk like a fool and it gives everyone a chance to explain why you are a danger to yourself. Others who are new are watching and they get to hear just how risky poor decisions can be. Don't you see? It's not about you, it's about the influence you give us on others. Don't be teasing us about changing.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

-Joey- we need your type here. You come here and talk like a fool and it gives everyone a chance to explain why you are a danger to yourself. Others who are new are watching and they get to hear just how risky poor decisions can be.

+1

As a noob student Joey has provided an excellent example of the attitude to not have whilst learning how to save your life several times a day ;)

I just kinda enjoy your signature.....

How you wanna listen to your penis about "serious business"

Damn thats funny
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

JohnMitchell

***I've decided from this point forward due to the great and plentiful expert advice from davekapela, billvon, popsjumper, artwardo, wvm, and others that I'm never again going to aggressively downsize

No $hit?:)
Wow, I didn't even get a chance to lecture ya. :P

Wait for it......:ph34r:

gowlerk

-Joey- we need your type here. You come here and talk like a fool and it gives everyone a chance to explain why you are a danger to yourself. Others who are new are watching and they get to hear just how risky poor decisions can be. Don't you see? It's not about you, it's about the influence you give us on others. Don't be teasing us about changing.

Trouble is.. flying like a dumbass and doing stupid shit under canopy has effects on other people. When some tool augers in.. all the people that have to see that shit are affected.. Cleaning up that mess sucks.

How many tools flying too small canopies and like shit have killed our friends?

And do we have to mention other tools who fly their bodies like shit in freefall and injure others.>:(

Hi AJ

Joey talking the talk is easy, walking the walk is another matter. :)
Joey is going on a road trip during the boogie season. So heads up folks no telling whos flying there crotch rocket in the pattern and their skill set.

I hope Joey has really cleaned up his act, and will walk the walk for everyones sake. B|

One Jump Wonder

cruelpops

I have 300 jumps and bought a Comp Velo 84. Will you teach me how to swoop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3y_7y2TxVU

300 jumps? Seriously? I guess it's never too late to join SoFPiDaRF. Better late than never. I told my AFF instructor when I showed up for my FJC that I was a member. I thought AFF stood for Advanced Flying and Flare. I was scolded after AFF3 for coming in on my toggles.

"So many fatalities and injuries are caused by decisions jumpers make before even getting into the aircraft. Skydiving can be safe AND fun at the same time...Honest." - Bill Booth

cruelpops

I have 300 jumps and bought a Comp Velo 84. Will you teach me how to swoop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3y_7y2TxVU

Hi Pops

Thanks for the link.

Great video, imo academy award material, someone is a genius.

LMAO thru the whole video.

Could be required viewing for all students, and maybe safety day.

Have a happy:)
One Jump Wonder

Divergert

***I just kinda enjoy your signature.....

How you wanna listen to your penis about "serious business"

Damn thats funny
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hey playing with my dick is serious business :P[/quote

Hi Joey wanna be

How serious would it be if Joey wanted to play with your dick:)

The joey types are everywhere and are a hazard to everyone in the sky with them.B|

Do you really want to use Joey as a role model. How about poor Sangi do you want to use him as your role model.B|B|

If you want to dance with the devil, don't come back whining to us because you thought you wanted to be a Joey and you found out the price for that dance is more than you can afford.

Have a Happy and if you want to be a Joey be my guest.:)
I won't miss you you'll be replaced by another Joey wanna be that kills himself.And the beat goes on, and on.
One Jump Wonder