flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

You and Bolas made it back safely!! YAY! I was a little concerned today since that was such a long road trip. Glad you're both safe and sound:)

Thanks for the concern! Yup, we made it back, and amazingly we're still talking to each other :P That was a looooong drive. But totally worth it! It was great meeting you and hanging out the past 2 weekends...we should do it again sometime soon. :);)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

You and Bolas made it back safely!! YAY! I was a little concerned today since that was such a long road trip. Glad you're both safe and sound:)

Thanks for the concern! Yup, we made it back, and amazingly we're still talking to each other :P That was a looooong drive. But totally worth it! It was great meeting you and hanging out the past 2 weekends...we should do it again sometime soon. :);)

She didn't tell you they stopped 3 miles from the house and beat the hell out of each other.:D;)

She didn't tell you they stopped 3 miles from the house and beat the hell out of each other

LMAO!!! Oh, you guys are awesome! I am so glad I got to hang with ya!!

Bolas, I have those pics downloaded to my computer finally, I hopefully will have them uploaded to the net soon, been having technical difficulties :$

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

She didn't tell you they stopped 3 miles from the house and beat the hell out of each other.:D;)

Yeah, guess who won that fight??? Why do you think I'm posting and Bolas hasn't been heard from? Hmmm, maybe I forgot to untie him before I left....:o:D

Becca, it was great hanging out with you too...I'll do some picture sharing too as soon as I get my film developed. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Yeah, guess who won that fight??? Why do you think I'm posting and Bolas hasn't been heard from? Hmmm, maybe I forgot to untie him before I left....:o:D

Good thing I'm double jointed, the water bottle she left for me was just about empty. :P

What a great boogie. I have a feeling people will be practicing backflps... especially with the whiners and the 9 year old tough judges. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That means there's still hope for Barbie!?

One word.... Lawnmower.

Jeff

That was so wrong!! I am still keeping positive thoughts!

T
Let's have fun! :)

One word.... Lawnmower. :(:D

Brilliant!

DON'T encourage him!>:(

That's all women really have in life is Hope!!!
(Hope that one day all men in the world will pull their heads out of their 4th point of contact!):D

Well said sistah-luv;):ph34r:

..(Hope that one day all men in the world will pull their heads out of their 4th point of contact!):D

But you know Katie, love, that I'm the exception that proves that the hope is not in vain...eh?:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239