flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

Beca are you really going?

Hell YEAH I am going! Woo hoo!!! I am so over this working shit! Finally back to a normal schedule just in time for my two fun filled upcoming weekends!! This Belle Glade shithole and the sadly oblivious people here almost have me depressed but I am so going jumping instead of mopin'!

I was there sunday night and monday during Wilma and it seems pretty nice, the only thing I still don't know is if I can park the trailer in airport grounds? I really did not like where I parked the last time, let me know.

Are you speaking of Palatka or Sebastian? I am just wondering if I misunderstood cause Palatka (although I haven't been there before) looks like a helluva long way to drive an RV just to avoid a little 'ol hurricane! tee hee :D:S

It sounds like they have space to park an RV but maybe no hookups.

PM me baby, maybe we can join forces against the war on gas! I never did buy a tent today, too busy with school and getting car fixed for the drive, so I guess I have to wake up peacefuljeffrey early to borrow his tent [:/]

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Thanks for the networking...if our 4th person bails then we may have room to carpool him/her up there. Now that I have power..they should PM skyflyingbecca for details. We're campin out in a tent this weekend but from what I understand there is room in other tents and campers for peeps that are "homeless"....PM us soon for arrangements!

I am crying now that I read this because my PM folder is empty, I feel SO un-loved :(

Sounds like an awesome weekend away

Alleluia and that is does darlin'!!! :D;):)

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Thanks for the networking...if our 4th person bails then we may have room to carpool him/her up there. Now that I have power..they should PM skyflyingbecca for details. We're campin out in a tent this weekend but from what I understand there is room in other tents and campers for peeps that are "homeless"....PM us soon for arrangements!

I am crying now that I read this because my PM folder is empty, I feel SO un-loved :(

Sounds like an awesome weekend away

Alleluia and that is does darlin'!!! :D;):)

I'm in Southern Georgia now, will probably make Deland by Thursday afternoon. Think there's room for me to bring my second rig? Also, I have a spare GTi for the person without if it fits.

--
Hook high, flare on time

Hey I'm gonna lose my canopy at Palatka... can you help me find it?? ;)

Sure, if we can convince them to let me use the plane. Also, remind me to show you a trick I have so you never lose it again.

'bout 30 miles south of Jax in a truck stop with slow pumps... yawn, Tired of driving

Anything happening around Deland area tonight?

--
Hook high, flare on time

jordanos
im horrible at keeping track of threads. sorry everyone if there was a delay. i like how the PM thing emailed me. wheew. too bad i cant go this weekend. ive never been to an event.

Poooor baby - if you think skydiving is great, just you wait for the events! I'd stay away from jumping at the bigger ones for a while tho, it can be pretty dangeroous, but the spectating & socializing is well worth it!!!

divnswoop
5 hour flight to Palatka!!!

....see you at lunch-time!

you lucky bastard!

Spy38W
Anything happening around Deland area tonight?

Doesn't sound like too much goin on tonight[:/]

missg8tordivr
Only one more work day!!!!!

Yeah!! Only 8 more hours!!

The Hog Flop was an excellent event this year with the biggest turn out in my experience--great venue--great people--great jumps!! Thanks to all who made it possibleB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I had a good time guys!! Thank you.. next time I will being my massage table with me! Sorry we did not have enough room on this trip, only soo much that my Sunfire can hold along with 3 people!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

I would like to extend a big thank you to Jessica and the rest of the women in manifest that kept the place running(what seemed like very smooth) all weekend. Also...props to Cspence for the electric 8-way. That was extremely stupid and fun. Maybe next year we will have, and I'm sure Swoop agrees with me, the Stacey Longhofer award for the person who is too tired to party and goes to bed at 6:30!! Also the results are in...I have a hairline fracture on my left fibula and a sprained right ankle. I didn't even feel it until Sunday p.m.
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

.......props to Cspence for the electric circle game. That was extremely stupid and fun.....

Electric 8-way

Now that you guys have been exposed to the RoamingDZ....you'll never be the same.:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

.......props to Cspence for the electric circle game. That was extremely stupid and fun.....

Electric 8-way

Now that you guys have been exposed to the RoamingDZ....you'll never be the same.:D

Especially not after that game. My muscles are still twitching. And the tighten up everytime I turn on a light. :P

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA