ianmdrennan

7th Skydive Atlanta Halloween Freefly Festival!!!!

Is it really that hard to figure out? Ok, I will explain it. You see, I knew he was spouting off about something, but didn't really catch what it was because I was ignoring the content. It is like when someone is rambling on and on next to you, and you can hear that they are talking, but you choose to ignore what they are saying.

Does that answer your question and satisfy your curiosity?

Just out of curiosity how are you ignoring someone if you acknowledge their post

Really - I was wondering the same thing myself.:S

That's fine Chris....if you can't face the facts....well - I still have a drink with you when we're on the ground afterwards. Hell - I'll even let flirt with my friend, Chaoskitty, just to make you feel special. She has a special way with men who feel inadequate about their flying skills....just ask Bobster!!!:P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Is it really that hard to figure out? Ok, I will explain it. You see, I knew he was spouting off about something, but didn't really catch what it was because I was ignoring the content. It is like when someone is rambling on and on next to you, and you can hear that they are talking, but you choose to ignore what they are saying.

Chris, he was being a smarty pants to Shimmel, not you. Its this thing they do.. kinda like that scene on Zoolander where Mugatu's assistant brings him a foamy latte, so he throws it at him.. then theres this moment of animal magnetism.. intense looks, a little growling.. and finally.. intimidation. :D
Or something like that. :S

And to answer your question chris no i am not satisfied. :D

Chris, he was being a smarty pants to Shimmel, not you. Its this thing they do.. kinda like that scene on Zoolander where Mugatu's assistant brings him a foamy latte, so he throws it at him.. then theres this moment of animal magnetism.. intense looks, a little growling.. and finally.. intimidation. :D
Or something like that. :S

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

She has a special way with men who feel inadequate about their flying skills

I hear she appreciates the "little things" too. :D

Tentatively count me in for this boogie. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What time do you have for tv mark especially when all your spare time is sat next to dan in your front room arguing on the skyride thread:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Keep on the subject boys...If you wanna pick on each other and flirt send PM's!!! Sorry dont wanna burst your bubble but someone had to....;) Halloween Boogie!!! Gonna be fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

BTW, we want everyone possible to try to put together a team to compete in that VRW competition on Friday. There will be advanced and intermediate classes with a CASH prize for BOTH first places.

No ccowden...I won't be on your team. Quit PM'ing me...I'm at work.

I'll see if my friend Bobster will join your little VRW effort....he's not that good - so he should be about your level, but he can make an awesome base.....lord knows he falls fast enough!!:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

BTW, we want everyone possible to try to put together a team to compete in that VRW competition on Friday. There will be advanced and intermediate classes with a CASH prize for BOTH first places.

Details will show up here as we get them:
http://www.atlantafreeflight.com/vrw4way/comp1/

-Eric

Team Mandrin

HOLY SHIT!

eric posted!!! lol.....

your goin down!:P

Details will show up here as we get them:
http://www.atlantafreeflight.com/vrw4way/comp1/

-Eric

Team Mandrin

eric, that video fuckin rocks!

settin the pace!.. NICE!