heftee

SD Miami - help w/ some questions

Hello.
The week of 8/29, I'll be in Miami on business and am hoping to squeeze in a jump in the evenings. Question - what time is sunset load now adays there and what time does the last load typically take off? Is it busy enough during the week for me to get in a load after work hours?
I don't yet know if I can stay through Saturday or not, so I might have to get them all done during the week.
It's been over 2.5 years since I've been there, so any help/advice/tips you can give me is appreciated.
Thanks
Erika

-------------------------
"If you've never jumped out of a plane, the best way I can describe it is it feels as if you've just jumped out of a freakin' plane."
David Whitley (Orlando Sentinel)

Erika,

they are open during the week except Tuesaday's, usually they do have jumpers during the week, but my suggestion is to call them before going to make sure that they still have enough jumpers to take the plane up. you can reach them at 800-Skydive.

I go there every weekend so if you stay for the weekend i will see you there!!!!

Jorge

thanks - I did call.
The last student appt they take is 2PM, so likely not enough people to get a load up.

soooooooooo, I'll stick around Saturday AM for one or two jumps before heading back.
see you then!
thanks!

"If you've never jumped out of a plane, the best way I can describe it is it feels as if you've just jumped out of a freakin' plane."

Are they open since the hurricane? I can't get a hold of anyone and am in town.
Thanks!