CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Skydiving and White Water Rafting,Aug.27-28 Andrews-Murphy,NC.

I'll be there but call ahead see if there's a fat bastard restriction....You and i on one raft spence i do believe we will be testing physics:D:D

Archimedes Principle put to the test!

Lets see me spence christy hans robbie rob and ganja on a raft i want a pic of the raft people s faces......I want to see a pic of the raft with us lot in it:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Will you White ass White Girls. PLEASE stop with the "holla?!" :S

I'll come ONLY if I can bring my banjo!

...............still waiting for all the girls and the guys under 30 to get it.............................
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Alright bitches who's going?
Chris (of course)
jumpchikk
chaoskitty
kelel01
popsjumper
Bolas
Marks
Skinnyshrek
bseriesboosted
PsychoBob
Bobster
Pyke+brother

Thats starting to look like something.Don't forget you can bring your non-skydiving friends.We might even have a tandem rig on hand.

My grandmother was dutch. :D

No wonder that "dutch oven" you gave me smelled like apples!

..................................................................................
..............................................................ehh...............
................................................................ahem.........uhhhhhmm........
(sigh)..........................................

f*ck, just remind me to slap you later
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

AND THIS YEARS WINNER OF NOT BEING ABLE TO POST WITHOUT SOUNDING BELIGERENT GOES TO................
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Alright bitches who's going?
Chris (of course)
jumpchikk
chaoskitty
kelel01
popsjumper
Bolas
Marks
Skinnyshrek
bseriesboosted
PsychoBob
Bobster
Pyke+brother (??)

Everybody be sure to make it out for Saturday's jumping....Pyke and Bobster will be doing their 500th & 400th jumps, respectively. We'll spend all week thinking of something stupid/silly to do on it...all you have to do is be there to share in the fun...and celebrations later!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

it might be easier if someone from florida drives with me.... This will be my bday weekend so I want to have fun.... wonder if I can convince Jean to drive up and then me you and her can meet somewhere and head to NC?
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

okay I just realized, I take Clay to the atlanta airport Friday... which means Ill just head to you right after... then we can drive my car to N.C. and you can get a ride back from someone and I can just head straight home from the party... hows that sound? If it works just add my name to the list... now how to get Jean, Robby and Marianne to come...oh just add there names as well, they wouldnt want to have their names on the list and NOT come
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this