CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Skydiving and White Water Rafting,Aug.27-28 Andrews-Murphy,NC.

okay I just realized, I take Clay to the atlanta airport Friday... which means Ill just head to you right after... then we can drive my car to N.C. and you can get a ride back from someone and I can just head straight home from the party... hows that sound? If it works just add my name to the list... now how to get Jean, Robby and Marianne to come...oh just add there names as well, they wouldnt want to have their names on the list and NOT come

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$
{mimicking my Wife's beautiful southern "lilt"}
"Awwwww....I think I'm gonna cryyyy."
It's nice to be wanted. Especially for a former black market baby.
Truth is we have to check our funds for this one. Irresponsible road trip spending season has just started, but we haven't missed a single weekend of it yet. It doesn't help that we need a new tent AND now a new air matress to replace the one we busted this weekend. Must've been defective....:$;):)
(EDIT) Things could change though. Gotta thing on Friday morning that could turn into a ....a thing.
That's all I'm saying. Don't want to jinx it. Cross some body parts for me.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

hmmmmmmm Im making a connection between YOUR 5 person tent and , you, me , jean , Robby and Marianne....

Or I could just bring the disco Boogie express...

Stay the f*ck out of this, control freak!
Lisa Marie's a smart woman, she can work it out.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

It doesn't help that we need a new tent AND now a new air matress to replace the one we busted this weekend.

You broke air matresses giganticus this weekend? :o Damn, where am I gonna sleep now when I freeload at your house? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yep. Busted two cells on it. F*ckin' Cosmo and their relationship advice!!>:(
But you can still crash in Pablo's bed. He hasn't had an accident in weeks!!

DAMN!!!!! I TOLD Marianne we should have saved it. We could save the price of a raft.

F*ckin' Cosmo and their relationship advice!!>:(

You do realize you're supposed to take the champagne out of the bottle first, maybe that wasn't clear. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

it might be easier if someone from florida drives with me.... This will be my bday weekend so I want to have fun.... wonder if I can convince Jean to drive up and then me you and her can meet somewhere and head to NC?

Sounds like a good idea to me too! But....I don't think that I will be able to make it. Just realized that I am supposed to go to St Pete for my brothers birthday on Saturday.
F LORIDA!

Place to sleep??? You can always sleep with me.

And she has new toys! I volunteer to be you all's referee!
B|
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Thats cause we had to much fun and even poor Bob was corrupted into lap dances, excessive drinking, spankings, and oh he got to dance with me lol...

The Farm is the shit...

Yes the farm is a cool place very addicting. Wait till you start swooping. The pond is awesome..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***Thats cause we had to much fun and even poor Bob was corrupted into lap dances, excessive drinking, spankings, and oh he got to dance with me lol...

Yes, yes, yes and oooohhh YES!:)I love The Farm!

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I have a five person tent... that's all I'm sayin

Save me a spot!

HELL NO! We need a place to crash and with that Billy Idol hair dye and Apache red skin you probably glow in the dark! Sleep on the runway.:ph34r:

***HELL NO! We need a place to crash and with that Billy Idol hair dye and Apache red skin you probably glow in the dark! Sleep on the runway..

BWAAAHAAA!!!!!! Maybe I could get a cape and run around and fuck with the locals!

Scratch me off, my children are coming back early from their visitation and although I could have my friend watch them , Id much rather spend time with them then another boogie...I am however going to EITHER Orfun or the Halloween boogie... Ill let ya'll know
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

***Scratch me off, my children are coming back early from their visitation and although I could have my friend watch them , Id much rather spend time with them then another boogie..

[:/]:|:)Hey girl we are going to miss you
but I admire the hell out of your decision to stay home and spend time your kids. There will always be time to party but you only have a little time to enjoy their youth. Don't be surprised if you get a DD Sunday morning though!

Alright bitches who's going?
Chris (of course)
jumpchikk
chaoskitty
kelel01
popsjumper
Bolas
Marks
Skinnyshrek
bseriesboosted
PsychoBob
lisamariewillbe
Bobster
Pyke+brother
Lauraliscious

Yea!!!! My buddy Laura just called and said she is coming to play with us. She is a really cool chick and you'll love her. :)B|:)