RastaRicanAir

First Annual OrFun Birthday Boogie Bash @ the Farm

OK, it's less than 8 weeks out, so I'd better do this before someone with poor spelling skills does.

Bring your a**, and the a**es of your family and friends to the
*FIRST ANNUAL * FIRST EVER * OH SO COMPLETELY UNDESERVED* OrFun BIRTHDAY BOOGIE BASH

Friday - Sunday - (Early Monday morning for some of the more pathetic slackers)
September 23-25, 2005 at SkyDive the Farm

To:
Celebrate one year in the life of the most undesirable, unloved, unwanted, jumpers to ever soil a dropzone.
And then another. And then another. And to bring new homeDZless vermin into our filthy fold.

At:
Our Lady of the Blessed Diving Line Twist OrFunage a.k.a.
SkyDive the Farm, Rockmart, GA.

With (presumed):
-$129 All-You-Can-Jump-All-Weekend tickets
-$129 Tandems
-The Caravan
-The Porter
-Mass OrFun Initiations
-The most reasonable registration fee ever

(pending):
-Free Food
-Saturday dinner provided by the RoamingDZ
-Free beverages of the foamy, golden sort (top shelf for all initiates)
-Sponsors (we're workin' on it)
-Auction (we're workin' on workin' on it)
-Gender biased Championship Puddin' Wrestling (Best believe I'm working on that.)

(entirely possible)
-Helicopter
-Charity Poker Tournament
-Face painting (for the kids)
-Body painting (....not so much for the kids)
-Live fireside Jam Session with the Boogie Bastard Mariachi band
-Any other great ideas anyone can give us

So whether you've been rejected, disrespected, or otherwise disconnected from your home dropzone, or you just never had one.
Or if you just have this insane need to jump from aircraft, and then socialize afterward, mark it on your "make up a reason to call in sick" calendar, and join us.
And since, like all Orphans, we live off charity, ANY goods or services you'd like to donate would be appreciated. B|

{Please check all Drama at the Door}
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey ... did you not see the part about checking the drama at the door?

yes, yes i did.

but i thought that it was ok considering you probably werent coming anyways.:P

and i dont see the drama in that. but i do see some truth.:)

Lets start planning on having a huge bonfire. You know like the ones we had last year.

(entirely possible)
-Helicopter
-Charity Poker Tournament
-Face painting (for the kids)
-Body painting (....not so much for the kids)
-Live fireside Jam Session by the Big Ass Muhf***in' bonfire with the Boogie Bastard Mariachi band
-Any other great ideas anyone can give us

Well, if we're going retro, we need Moe & Tammy with the 4-wheeler and the drunken cattle trailer to haul the kegs around.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Rasta...count me in.

I'm feelin' left out at home....I need some place that will take me in...and feed me...and possibly jump with me...and get my withering ass laid.[:/]

or

Freakin' 'eh man! Boogity, boogity, boogity. Fuck you fuckin fuckers. Let's PARTY at the Farm!!!!!!!!B|:P

and

Hans..

no golden showers for you.:o
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hehehe... you're right I'm not coming. Thats the weekend of the Byron Boogie and I've already committed to that.

Party on!

You're dead to me. :|

...................was that dramatic?

Well, hey lets get the Orfun boogie going like no other boogie... NY brian is coming down and planning on doing a fireworks show better than ever.. The person who travels the furthest for this boogie i will personally pay half their boogie fee....Its in writing so i will live up to it.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You better be there you knob...You know the background behind it...lol If you don't show then your dead to me dude..hehehehehe Maybe that should be the slogan YOUR DEAD TO ME.. Once you know what that slogan means you get your orfun number.,.....

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey Pruitt if shit starts getting slack up there i can put you to work mate..I have picked up so many accounts. I'll talk to you this wek-end

Hehehe... you're right I'm not coming. Thats the weekend of the Byron Boogie and I've already committed to that.

Party on!

You're dead to me. :|

...................was that dramatic?

Yes it was. And I happen to know that your love for me is everlasting.. so much so that this incident can be forgiven. And for future reference, next time you want me to be somewhere, check my schedule first. Its crazy loca and once I commit to something thats what I'm doing. Unless work gets in the way.

Hey heres a first.. I went out tonight with a bunch of friends and the 2 non-skydivers got us kicked out of the bar. the other way around I wouldnt be surprised. *I* was the voice of reason. good lord. :o:)