Perra

Rodriquez Brothers Tent WFFC 2005

Hola, There will be a big showing of Rodriguez Brothers this year at the WFFC. Pepe and Delfina have been working on lots of extras for the tent and event. For those of you not brothers yet, I wanted to share some info from the RB site posts.

This year we have the new, one of a kind, RB tequila machine which chills the nectar to subzero. It was arranged by Billar and Shaggio....appropriately tested at the RB Boogie this year.
We also are working on an incredible decor and lounge area in the tent. Special deliveries will be arriving all week.
The RB bar stool should be making an appearance as well. Behave Bolas!
We will have a couple of packers available, one of which I am delivering personally. Be kind.....they will be very busy.
We have a new DVD available for your viewing pleasure donated by Carumba, Pelotas Fuego, and Burrito. A must have!
Come jump with a brother/bumpy brother....there will be initiations every night. Did I mention cooooooold Tequila?
Soooo chime in....Who are the Rodriguez Brothers?
Gracias, Perra 'always time for Jell-O' Rodriguez

Post from Pepe:
Hola, We will host an RB "Movie Night" at the WFFC and play an hour's worth of RB
Boogie videos. This is what you receive (on DVD) for a $20 or greater tent
donation. The videos are:

1. Copper Canyon BASE (PFuego 2005 Entry: 8mins)
2. Carumba's Search (Carumba's 2003 Entry: 12mins)
3. Rodriguez Angels (Carumba's 2004 Entry: 12mins)
4. Get Guido (Carumba's 2005 Entry: 15mins)
5. Hot by Nature (Burrito's 2003 Entry: 7mins)
Perra will be keeping track of this, so see her at the DZ and/or email her to help out.

Perra'a note:
If you are interested in contributing and receiving one of these fine DVDs please email me at:
[email protected]
If you are going to be in Chester or Rantoul in the next 4 weeks I can personally deliver. If not I will mail to you, free of charge.
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

***Soooo chime in....Who are the Rodriguez Brothers?

FUCK THE RODRIQUEZ BROTHERS!

Hey girl, thanks for helping put everything together. Look forward to seeing you and the gang at WFFC and doing Jello Shots again.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Nice Snowwhite....can you deliver or do we need to pick up? Can't wait for the pinata! Thank you.

Bobo Loco, you crack me up. See you in a couple of weeks. You are certainly experienced with the RB tequila machine. Have you healed? Would love to make a skydive with you.

*** Would love to make a skydive with you.

Your wish is my command and the first jump and drink is on me!;)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Get Guido and Pfuego's base video HIGHLIGHT that list of movies, but who could forget the Rodriguez Angles and Burrito's hot by nature!!! A must have in all skydiving collections!!!

Guido, I cant wait to show my parents your movie this weekend. They are interested in what kind of friends I hang out with. Although, I hope my mother doesnt like your balls toooo much!!! AHHHHHHH my moms looking at guido's balls....AHHHHHHH

WFFC is going to rock!!! All brothers and BUMPY brothers will want to be a part of the shananagans. Dont miss out!!!!

Shaggio "my liver hurts just thinking about it" Rodriguez

Bobo Loco....can't wait! Also thank you for your help. You are generous and kind amigo! Will have a DVD for you!
Vagar Guerrero I've got you down for one as well.

I am sooooo excited. You guys won't believe all the cool stuff coming our way this year.
Rantoul is going to be crazy with brothers!

Shaggio your mother will appreciate the clip from PFeugos video which states "I fucked your mother".

Who is Shaggio Rodriguez?

Just got off of the phone with Diamante, spoke to Pepe earlier today. Man you guys have me PUMPED!
Keep the adrenaline coming, I'm putting up 51 tents this weekend, and I need to keep the troops STOKED! They kicked ass putting up fence last weekend! 7 miles of that stuff when up like butter in the 105 degree heat!
Figures that the temp would drop today, after we have all gone home.
Rantoul had some nice rain and the landing area grass is nice and green and soft.
See you soon!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Beth darlin, last year we set record cold temps. Are we going to set record heat temps this year?? Only COLD tequila fixes that!!!
Thanks for the donation of the loveseat!!! Want some lovin??????

Shaggio "wouldnt be Shaggio without asking" Rodriguez

Oh and Perra....FUCK ME PLEASE!!!

Beth darlin, last year we set record cold temps. Are we going to set record heat temps this year?? Only COLD tequila fixes that!!!

FUCK SHAGGIO RODRIGUEZ!:D Wish I could be there and hang with my bumpy brothers and other brothers from a different mother;) You guys have a great time planned fo sho...but this girl has to work in NYC:( and I'll have to take a raincheck...til next time RBs:)

All of these beautiful bumpy brothers wanting to Fuck me....MAN I LOVE LIFE!!! ITS good to be a Rodriguez player!!!!!!!! GET GUIDO, it worked for me!!!!

Who is this Rockymtnhigh person anyway??? Fuck Junglo De Amore Rodriguez!!!!

OH, and Shaggio Pre-registered right at the deadline and got his bumper sticker and letter in the mail yesterday!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO its getting closer!!!

I'm not very good with all of that post linking stuff so you will have to refer to the thread about the RoamingDZ stepping up to a motor home and all the people that want to hang out with me.

Get Guido,It worked for me!!

BTW look for the RoamingDZ RV at Rantoul.With the pool.

I'm not very good with all of that post linking stuff so you will have to refer to the thread about the RoamingDZ stepping up to a motor home and all the people that want to hang out with me.

The "Roaming Pleasure Dome"! Groovy Baby, Oh Behave! Looking forward to seeing it and consuming a beverage or two with a high alcohol content. B|

Nothing but fun and surprises, that's what's in store for the brotherhood this time the WFFC. We have pulled out ALL THE STOPS. This is going to be our biggest year ever - bar none. Last year was pathetic... between the cold and low attendance we vowed to take the WFFC by the balls and turn it into the RBWFFFC! We are having the "Grande" 60' x 30' tent... full of fun, carpet, packers, big screen TV's, sound surround, and more. Let's just say that any brothers who are "on the fence" as to whether or not they are going to come... GET OFF THE FENCE. We will be bringing long and short sleeve shirts which most of you have never seen before... and yes BUMPY BROTHER shirts! Let those bumps loose my brothers!!

RB Movie night will be at the RB Tent on Thursday the 11th. We will be showing several of the past entries from the RB Boogies, and yes we will have copies of the DVD's on hand.

Other planned activities include Rodriguez Brother DC3 sunset loads, and the largest family picture ever taken. We will take a group photo of all of the RB's at the convention.

Don't forget your sombrero's brothers, we have to show them how many of us there really are!

W H O - A R E - T H E - R O D R I G U E Z - B R O T H E R S?

Hola Papa,
Thanks for all of the hard work you and the gang have done in putting this together. Let me know ii there is anything I can do to help. I'll coming in on Thursday and look for to seeing yall. Tell Delfina hello and have a safe trip.

Your psychotic, wayward child

Man they named you right! Hey it wouldn't be Rantoul without a little lovin!
Did you hear my husband is going to come there to see me? It's our annual 10 day marriage. I expect I'll get at least a little[/i love.

Yea, and Heat? Boy we had that last week! You should see the sunburns people got, just to help make the WFFC the kick ass place we all know it's supposed to be!
Pepe, you and Perra have the right idea, you keep the skydiving cool, and we'll keep the party HOT!
Hey Terry, you taking the family picture? You gonna let me be in it as a friend of the family? I'd ask to be the black sheep, but that role has been taken about 14 dozen times. Getting hard to keep all the black sheep straight.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Man they named you right! Hey it wouldn't be Rantoul without a little lovin!
Did you hear my husband is going to come there to see me? It's our annual 10 day marriage. I expect I'll get at least a little[/i love.

Annual 10 day marriage? Did you mean to say its your 10 year anniversary or are you just married for 10 days a year in August??????

Shaggio "women are confusing" Rodriguez

Hey Shag,
Look forward to toasting a few with my brother. See ya in a couple of weeks. B|

Boboloco.....I would be happy to have SEVERAL drinks with you!!! Thanks for the donation to the tent! YOU ROCK BROTHER!!!!!

Shaggio "this family gets cooler and cooler every year" Rodriguez

I soooo wish I could hang out with you all this year [:/]..if it weren't for the business trip I would! I'll be back at Chester NEXT weekend though (august 5-7) to hang with Devante and all who is still in town before you take off for WFFC.;)