Perra

Rodriquez Brothers Tent WFFC 2005

Junglo, see ya this weekend! Great news that you are coming to chester!!!

Wow...WFFC IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!! Lots of leg work has gone into making the tent at rantoul one the best tents on drop zone row!!! Man I cant wait!!!!

Also heard our brother Chango has some nice surprises in store for us!!! Chango, cant wait to see you dude!!!

Junglo, see ya this weekend! Great news that you are coming to chester!!!

Wow...WFFC IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!! Lots of leg work has gone into making the tent at rantoul one the best tents on drop zone row!!! Man I cant wait!!!!

Also heard our brother Chango has some nice surprises in store for us!!! Chango, cant wait to see you dude!!!

I'm looking forward to the trip back to Chester..I'm crossing my fingers for perfect weather all weekend.

Spoke to Cazadorra last night. That wonderful bumpy brother will be headed to WFFC monday through Friday!! YAHOOO!!!!

Also, did everyone hear that master jedie Nito Rodriguez will be ther official WFFC riggah?? GO NITO!!!! www.riggingsolutions.us

Well WFFC has begun and Bolas drove out of Charlotte last night on his way! Wait until you see his hair (or lack of). The art work is truly amazing.

We have just bought 2000 sq ft of carpet for that Big Tent in the pic (thanks Pepe) and have many couches, chair, hammocks etc. on the way. Signature Transportation donated an 18 wheeler to pick up the carpet in GA. then swing by Charlotte to get the remaining items. Rumor has it a bar is being constructed this weekend. Special lights and fans have been customized. Much, much more to be seen.

I am exited to have such a cool place to hang during and after a great day of skydiving.
Come by and check it out, stay a while, enjoy! Don't forget Thursday night is RB video night. Is that correct Pepe???

Naaaaaaaaa nananananananana............

Beth the truck should roll in there Tuesday!!!!!
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

Was it ever mentioned on here that Nito Rodriguez, MASTAH RIGGAH is the official WFFC RiggaH??? Nito is out there RIGHT NOW Riggin his little heart out!!

GO NITO!!! But dont work too hard dude...we want to party with ya after the riggin's done!!!!

OH and BOLAS...your a freekin legend man!!!! Check out that DEW

Shaggio "he's saved my life" Rodriguez

The trailer is loaded....thanks to all contributors, Pepe and Companheiro. Couches, bar, chairs, boxes of stuff, sombreros, T-shirts, lots of carpet etc, etc. Driver is pulling out of Charlotte early morning and driving straight to Rantoul. No other stops. Should be there Tuesday late afternoon!!!! I will see everyone Wed late morning with special delivery of Jake the packer.

Naaaaaaa nananananananana..........

Nito here we come!!!!!
There's Always Room for Jell-O!