RkyMtnHigh

Richmond...The Boogie

Lots of fun, just br sure you bring something to cool yourself off and pack under if it's as hot as last year. We had to pack and sit in the sun the whole time and we were really wishing we had one of those canopy things instead of just our tents.

Looking forward to meeting you! Where are you going to fly into, I love in Columbus, about an hour and a half away. Cincy is prob a little closer to fly.
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

We just packed in the hangar. ;) Little bit of a walk but got a ride most of the time.

You look familiar, did I meet you there last year?

I was the guy that "tried" to do a Rodriguez initiation Saturday night and also rescued naked chicks that stood on the bonfire too long. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

facilities, We don't need no stinking facilities!:P
huge camping area, showers on site, big ass hanger you can pack in or drop off at the packing tent.
A whole shit load of "port o let's".
A bunch of airlift, wild party's every night, naked people, old round shit to jump.
And a lot of hotels to stay in, but you better book fast.
What else do you need to know, just get here and shut up and jump!;)

~
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I'm told this boogie is da bomb... sounds like a great way to finish off my summer (school starts tuesday 6 Sep...)

Perhaps Karma and I will see y'all there...

Scott

p.s.: me thinks I need to stop using my southern... considering I'm moving out of the south...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

nice! As of today...we're still planning to come to Richmond and "tent it"B| I'm planning to fly into Charlotte and make the drive over ...shit my ass will be firm as hell when I arrive...with Damien's driving..*pastels..lavender...light pink...light blue..mint green.* my calming colors... OMG!!!! He's freakin Mario Andretti!!!:o:ph34r: I was wondering why my ass was so sore after my last two trips to Charlotte NC and jumping at Chester SC...but it was clear it was sore from the "roadtrip":ph34r: I might get a 5th or a 12 pack and close my eyes..not look at shit!:D

You forgot the DC-3;)

Anyone who still has a paracomander and still has the balls to jump it, we will be having the retro round up again this year (the 8th year in a row) and will be jumping the 3, so bring your own old crap.
It looks like we have add five more rigs to our line up for a total of 25, but we are still working on some of them to get them ready.
Don't have a round jump yet ? We might train you and we might let you jump one, maybe!
No carbone you can't go this year, cuz you went low last year...:P

~

so bring your own old crap

i'll be showing up hopefully one day, i'll be bringing my paraconader in a mini system container with a round reserve either in the greene star system chest mount or in the pioneer chest mount, not sure which container i want to use this next repack....

Scotty and I have just arrived here in Richmond after a very tiring convention. We are here two weeks early and its always a blast watching things getting put together. Last years event was nothing less than KICK ASS!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see you all once again....and again......and again!!!!!
Two Week Count down YEEE-HAAAA!
<>
Tami

In keeping with years past the all round load is done on saturday, FYI.
Glad to hear you be around. If you can't be there on Sat, we can make a smaller load with you when you get here, check in at ticket sales for contact info.
untill then.

~

Damien and I were both so excited to go to Richmond this year! We've heard so much about how awesome it is..he went last year and loved it! However this Labor Day Weekend his home dz is putting him to work:( :)
Any freeflyers around?;)