chopchop

Byron Surviving the BBQ BBQ

Hey Everyone,

As you all know.. Byron was almost barbecued a few weeks back.. Brian Heft and I sold some footage to some local news stations and some money has finally showed up..

We felt the best use of this found cash was to celebrate the way we all came together and survived that almost BBQing of our beloved dropzone by having our own BBQ.. This one will be slightly more controlled. It will be this Saturday which will also coincide with the day of Ballsack's 500th jump, Geno's 500th jump and hopefully Anita's 1,400th jump (if she gets away from packing enough to squeeze 5 in) after sunset load.

On the menu are..

30 pounds of my almost-famous BBQ beef ribs..
plenty of BBQ chicken for the can't handle red meat group..
baked beans..
potatoe salad..
chips and dip!

After dinner, will pull down the bigscreen, crank up the tunes and enjoy some fun footage! Bring your own to share!

The balance of our money will of course go to the beer fund!!!
I think Ballsack and Geno may be contributing a bit there as well..

What does all of this mean?

Byron is the place to be on Saturday! BRING IT and help celebrate the survival and the milestones!
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Roy, great job in listing it here. Can't believe you got no replies but this one..== Looking forward to it.

Mad John

Hope you've got it on Nor Cal.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Yep, Mad John, Posted it on NCS as well.. I think it will be pretty well attended..

It will also be Brian Heft's 500th and Ryan from Elsinore (champu on here) will also be up in Byron doing his 500th..

See ya tomorrow! B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures