RkyMtnHigh

Skydive Carolina Anniversary Boogie July 14-17

They also currently have some Airspeed folks coming for a big-way camp thing, and they need MORE FOLKS immediately or they will ahve to cancel that event.

We can't go, but there are currently 24 folks who are hoping to participate. There are 40 slots. If you are interested, call or contact the DZ: Skydive Carolina. Ask for James, I think.

Hopefully I will be able to be there on Friday (15th). Been a while ( Dec 04)since I got to jump so look fwd to seeing me sweat.

Hey guys, I am usually jumping at Monroe or at The Farm in Atlanta, but the chance to jump all this stuff so close looks good! I think I'm gonna come by myself, are there enough people that I could do some RW stuff with? Sounds like it will be fun, my first visit to Chester! :)
Alex
UGA Skydiving Club

Hey girl, have a great time. Tell Pepe and all the other Rodriguez Brothers Chiquita says Hi! I would name them all but that would take too, long plus I am not sure who will and will not be there. I love that dz. The people are cool as hell.

Chiquita
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Hey guys, I am usually jumping at Monroe or at The Farm in Atlanta, but the chance to jump all this stuff so close looks good! I think I'm gonna come by myself, are there enough people that I could do some RW stuff with? Sounds like it will be fun, my first visit to Chester! :)

What it when you use the "f" word;)...bc you know that usually means BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

CYa there...It'll be a great time!
K

Hey there! We'll be there.. givin away more tunnel time..B|
Anyway, hows the camping over there? Should I get a room, or are there nice soft areas for tent dwellers?
We'll have power cuz I've got to haul a big tv n stuff... but I need an awning/canopy to setup under... but I got NO MORE room in the car..

Anybody got an extra they can throw in the car for us???:o:)

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS Delegate

There is great RW load organizing at every Skydive Carolina Boogie. Chris Wagner is usually there.

How do ya like it Johnny?

It's going to be a great weekend for the boogie! Hot air balloon will be launching on Saturday morning first thing along with a launch Saturday night and Sunday morning. Usual Rodriguez Brother antics Saturday night. Video contest has great prizes - throw together some footage. Prizes include whitewater rafting trips / manufacturer discounts and other fun stuff! Airspeed is locked in and will be beginning their camp on Friday morning at 9am out of the CASA. CASA will be flying early! Helicopter is confirmed for all day on Saturday.

It's going to be a great weekend of skydiving - hope to see everyone there -

Antigua Rodriguez
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

It's going to be a great weekend for the boogie! Hot air balloon will be launching on Saturday morning first thing along with a launch Saturday night and Sunday morning. Usual Rodriguez Brother antics Saturday night. Video contest has great prizes - throw together some footage. Prizes include whitewater rafting trips / manufacturer discounts and other fun stuff! Airspeed is locked in and will be beginning their camp on Friday morning at 9am out of the CASA. CASA will be flying early! Helicopter is confirmed for all day on Saturday.

It's going to be a great weekend of skydiving - hope to see everyone there -

Antigua Rodriguez

Awesome! Awesome! Thanks for the update! this will be a fun weekend for sureB|

Well since my plans have changed dramatically in the past few weeks I am now going to be there playing with you cool kids.

Already signed up for the Airspeed fun but hope to maybe get another chance to laugh at you exit a helicopter. :D Sorry, but your face will always be ingrained in my mind from that jump. :)
You guys all come out and play.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Well since my plans have changed dramatically in the past few weeks I am now going to be there playing with you cool kids.

Already signed up for the Airspeed fun but hope to maybe get another chance to laugh at you exit a helicopter. :D Sorry, but your face will always be ingrained in my mind from that jump. :)
You guys all come out and play.

*Jumping up and down with excitement*B|B|B| Lisa!!! Lisa!!! You being there is making this weekend the best...waaahhhooooo...I'm doing a balloon jump Saturday morning..please come do it with me:)

Woo hoo!!! Mouth is coming!!! I can't wait. I'm gonna speak to the resident canopy crack dealer and see if he can get me a Lightning I can use for this weekend. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Katee, sweetie, I'm not sure what time the Airspeed stuff will start Sat so I'm not sure i can commit to the balloon jump until I get there and talk to Craig or Kurt. Know that I love ya and cant' wait to see you though.

Bolas....you're a nut. :P Have crack will travel I see. :D See ya soooooooon

--
Hot Mama

There is a rumor that the "get Guido" and Pfuego mexican birdman base video's will be packaged together and on sale at the DZ this weekend!!!!! If you missed the Cinco De Mayo boogie and dont know who guido is YOU MUST get this video! I am all ready sure that EVERYONE that attended the RB boogie will all ready want their copy!!!

ALL of the proceeds go to the Rodriguez Brother Rantoul BASH so buy early and often!!! We are also willing to mail for the cost of postage!!!

Shaggio "it works for me" Rodriguez

Typical rumors are flying that the boogie and Airspeed camp are a no go. Someone who is in the know help me here. Tell me it is just a vicous rumor that we hear before any successful boogie/camp.

Tell me Craig and Kurt have tickets are are still arriving tomorrow. PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>.:)

--
Hot Mama

I did hear from an ATC friend that we may be grounded Friday due to the fact "W" is flying into Charlotte or Columbia. :(

No official word though. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Airspace restrictions rarely last long - if it happens, it shouldn't affect all day - they are usually 2-4 hours tops. I'll update if AOPA sends a notice out later today.

Edit to add:

NOTAM for presidential TFR posted - 4 parts, various 10-30 NM radius up to FL 180, 1135 local to 1520 local.

Parachuting prohibited. :( Affected airports and graphic not yet availalbe...

He's visiting a plant west of Charlotte, almost due north of Chester. I'll edit again later to add more.