torchbat11

nebraska dz's?

I'm gonna be in omaha, nebraska for a couple of weeks and hoping to do some jumping on the weekends. I looked up the crete and lincoln dz's and i think omaha/offutt afb is closer to crete. Just wondering if anybody nows whats goin on near there.
late
rich

Hi Rich...

The Lincoln Sport Parachute Club is only 30 minutes from Offutt. Crete is about 90 minutes from Offutt. Everyone from the Omaha area goes to LSPC. Our club's boogie is July 15-17th in Plattsmouth, NE. That's about 15 minutes from Offutt. You must come out and jump with us. Please visit our website for more info about us...and for directions (www.skydiveLSPC.com).
Skydive Radio!!!

Clicky

Come on out to the Club we're always having a good time. When are you going to be down here? If your here for the Boogie weekend your definitely not going to want to miss that.

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."