jumpchikk

Toga/B-day Boogie July 9th & 10th Georgia Skydiving Center

Okay everyone, to celebrate that Rome is BACK ON THE MAP with a new plane (207 Cessna) we are going to go back to our Roman roots and have a Toga boogie (also Bennie Boo's 30th b-day)!!!! We need everyone from the surrounding area to come out and support this DZ.

Jumps are $19 and believe me girls... the pilot is a HOTTIE!!!!

TeamJenn1 and I are planning activities and so far, we have a costume contest. Oh yeah and the keg stand for Ben... :D

If we have a huge interest in this, we will also look into another plane being there to accomodate all the people looking for their Roman heritage...;)

We also manifest for shower loads and TeaJjenn1 and I may decide to give packing classes:ph34r:

This is where the Cowbell was born, so come out and jump and hang out with a great group of freaks (I mean skydivers):P

I'm really really goin to try to make this.... hopefully i can get a car by then...

Pruitt...you have to come...all the cool kids will be there:P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I hope these will be Heineken keg stands we are going to be doing!!! :P

Yes it may be my b-day on the 10th, and yes I turn 30; but by no means does that mean that everyone gets to spank me... Only the cute sky-chickies!!! ;)

I also should be doing my "official" 100th that weekend... I want to do something different... Anyone up for a little naked cross country action? Should make the spot very interesting...

Toga! Toga!! Toga!!!
(in honor of the Toga / we must have Animal House playing on one of the Tv's; it is a must)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

I hope these will be Heineken keg stands we are going to be doing!!! :P

Yes it may be my b-day on the 10th, and yes I turn 30; but by no means does that mean that everyone gets to spank me... Only the cute sky-chickies!!! ;)

I also should be doing my "official" 100th that weekend... I want to do something different... Anyone up for a little naked cross country action? Should make the spot very interesting...

Toga! Toga!! Toga!!!
(in honor of the Toga / we must have Animal House playing on one of the Tv's; it is a must)

hey i should be making my 100th around that time to :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: well if I hurry 18 to go yay
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Nobody said anything about spanking...but since you brought it up...:P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Although I'm not a cool kid... B|

Scott

Who said you weren't?

I just did... duh!!! :P;)

Its ok... I was on a plane next to Gunnar Jenneatte at least until I got out... :) will rub off...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

You think we can talk Sandor into Hosting a 4 way Cat chasing meet as well??

Cat chasing, for those of you who don't know, is the sport of cramming about eight skydivers and one cat into an airplane. When you get to 10,000 feet you toss the cat out. The skydivers then pile out and go after the cat. Whoever lands with the cat is the winner.

(Dont worry, The cat always lands on its feet. And we can strap a ProTrack on the Cat so that we can finally get an actual answer to the Terminal Velocity of a Cat question that has been debated forever.)

What do you think??

Anyone have a Cat (Or two in case we loose one) we can borrow?

toga?toga?

for me its COMMANDO

neighbor has several cats I will look the outher way ,as jello j pickes them up ,for informational reasons only .

pictures of cat PLF will sell
we will be out this weekend ,weather permitting

nanner wants to do that 8 way scr thing????

she got her pms # its 334

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com