Marion

4th of July Boogie @ Carolina Sky Sports

EVERYONE GETS LEIED!

Bring a Hawaiian shirt, and join us for beach-themed fun at CSS for the 4th of July. We'll be doing fundraising all weekend for our local Jump For The Cause women.

There will be a 50/50 raffle- Half of the proceeds go to the winner, and half go to JFTC. You could get a few days worth of jumps paid for!

We'll have a yummy JFTC breakfast one day (not sure when yet). Get out to the dz early and hop on some morning loads!

Big Pretty Returns to CSS!
On Saturday night, join us for dinner and Big Pretty and the Red Rockets! Buy a $10 bracelet for dinner and the show, and you'll be entered into a drawing for cool BP&RR and JFTC goodies, including a 50/50 raffle ticket.

Throughout the weekend, look for a bake sale and freezer pop sale to keep your blood sugar up while you're jumping. To beat the heat, we'll have kiddie pools and a Slip 'n Slide all weekend. Everyone can have fun at the Slip 'n Slide distance comp. We might add speed and freestyle next year. :D

Manifest is organizing hot air balloon jumps for $100. Give them a call at (919) 496-2224 to preregister for balloon jumps.

Joey Costa will be organizing freaks for the boogie.
More info on organizers to come...

Have fun and learn a lot with Freefly Scrambles on July 4th! Beginning and experienced freeflyers will be paired together for a fun three round competition. If you can sitfly you can do this! Send me a pm or email if you want more info or if you will be available to help out with video (we can set it up so you can shoot video on some loads and compete on others).

Before you leave, put in your order for a Boogie Video!

Stay tuned for more details...

Who's coming?? Any out of towners?? If you need a place to crash of course there are the bunk houses but I'll offer up my basement as well or couch space whichever you'd rather take.

I live with a couple jumpers so we'll be headed out there every day the boogie is going on. Good way to stay in an air conditioned environment and save us some gas money as well AND have a DD at the end of the night.

Hope to see everyone there.

PS: Are videographer jump slots covered for the scramble??

PPS: Big Pretty and The Red Rockets is currently working on a whole new set list of songs so you'll be first to hear it at the DZ. We LOVE playing there!! SO damn cool.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Elis...don't even think about going to Canada! You already ditched me in FL this summer...you owe me! To all of my peeps in NC...I really miss you guys...I can't wait to see you for the boogie. Cynthia...we should try and make a jump or two before we get there...we are going to be so rusty :S I love you locita!!!
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

PS - Why are we posting on this thread? I like keeping it all on one thread...makes it easier for me to keep tabs on things. Help me out people! I'm working with limited resources here...Spot (My lone brain cell).

Bolas - Ha Ha!
Marion - Give me a break...you know how hard it is for me. PS - I'd be glad to film for the freefly scramble as long as I can still enter in it...much easier than filming 4-way rw!!!!

Just one layer less than Naughty Cupid. ;)

Not to Hijack, but a memorable quote:

Me: Do you know you're nipple is showing?
Cool chick: (Smiles) Yes.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Is this going to be a crazy boogie?? Not much visibility as of yet...maybe people are still trying to figure out where to go for the 4th.

I hope loads and loads do definitely make it out to CSS. I'd love to see a huge turn out.

Marion any word on jumpcraft for that weekend??

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Is this going to be a crazy boogie?? Not much visibility as of yet...maybe people are still trying to figure out where to go for the 4th.

I hope loads and loads do definitely make it out to CSS. I'd love to see a huge turn out.

Marion any word on jumpcraft for that weekend??

--joe

Any one know what the HISPAS are doing? I love it when they show up.

And the Raeford crew??? Last year we had a bunch of those Monkeys and it was great! Maybe we should send them some kind of formal invite. I love Raeford Sky Monkeys!

Who is organizing this 4th? When Jim Smith comes he always brings some of the Virginia crowd with him.

It is less than a month away what can we do to drum up some more excitement?

karen

Bikini Jumps!! I cant wait to lounge in the pools between jumps. ;)
I wonder if I will get laid by Marion? :D

She's SOOOOO easy - you should have no issues. :P

Hmmm, bikinis - ya know the kind with the strings around the chest? With the little triangles of fabric over the boobs? They slide open great in freefall...

:)

Um, ahem. Not that I know anything about that, of course...

I hear that. We need to drum up something. I wish my band was big enough to just bring a crowd. :) One Day!!!

We're all SUPER excited about playing the boogie again. That was an amazing time to play in a hangar.

Anyways, I'm asking everyone who I know to come out and jump. Maybe people are scared. I'd be.

:)
--joe
HISPA #69

She's SOOOOO easy - you should have no issues. :P

Cynthia- You know I'd lei you any time. ;)

Joe- I've been slacking on the boogie stuff recently- last day at work is next Wednesday, starting school next Thursday. :S I'll write "AIRPLANES" on my forehead this weekend so everybody will ask me WTF it means and I'll remember to talk to Nancy. Or I guess I could just write it on my hand or something...

Bolas- >:(. And remember to pick up your cooler thing from me when you get here!

Just got a message from one of the Raeford crew... she is not coming but word is we are still getting infiltrated by them!:P Sweet!
This boogie is going to be big. Dave and I are trying to get more of the Florida peeps to join.
And MeL (pink mafia) might come too with her man!;)

Can't wait to see BP&RR live, 1st time for me. BEER!
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Cynthia - have I mentioned lately that you rock??:)
Last I heard re: airplanes is that we'll probably have Frankenotter, although a CASA is still a possibility.

Guido - nice to see you chime in! Are you suggesting that you'll BE HERE for the 4th? Hope so - miss you and would love to see you here again. Might have to break out my best bikinis in your honor.

Bolas - ditto. Sorry, my Grey Goose L'Orange is gone but I'll come up with something special if you promise to have a drink with me;) ....

-Dawn

Yeah! Cyn, I'll PM mel and start begging too.

Any votes on Pancake breakfast? I'd love to have it Sunday to get everyone up, but then that means I'll have to get up too...

Sat is best for me since Spark is organizing that day too... Hey - most important meal of the day gets everyone ready for BPRR!