kylestarck

KARL'S FREEFLY BONANZA AT SKYKNIGHTS

I believe guys are the Indians and woman are the cowboys for this one. :o

I'm sure EJ can confirm.

Blues,
Ian

Thats what I was hearing
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Well if this is so (girls - cowboys, boys - indians) then I'm in a pickle :)
Can I bring rope, tie you up and keep you close to me all night. We can pretend I've captured you and I've yet to decide what to do with you :)

Almost 24 hours to go~

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

EJ I need your help!!! Please pull me out of the packing shed sometime this weekend! :(

I've got your back Michelle! You have to do at least ONE jump with all the ladies, that's mandatory!!!! ;)

Are going to get to ditch work on Friday? [:/]:)

I believe guys are the Indians and woman are the cowboys for this one. :o

I'm sure EJ can confirm.

Blues,
Ian

I think that's how the initial 'theme' started, but it's pretty much a free-for-all. So just go big!!

But what's this about the Drennan's not dressing up?!?! :o Are you kids feeling alright?!?![:/];) Come on!!!

Hugs!

-EJ :)

Hey everyone, here is the address for the party Friday night. It is only
one turn off of the freeway, Mapquest it. (mapquest actually gets this one
right) Make sure if you are getting directions though, you get off of I-43
at Moorland, and go south. Then take a left at the first stoplight. The
driveway will be on your right, and there will be a parachute hanging from
the trees in the front. See you all there.

14355 W Grange Ave
New Berlin, WI 53151-8007

Here is SkyKnights address for reference:

1341 County Road L
East Troy, WI 53120-9706

what a GREAT drop zone. im thinkin this is my fourth of july party every year...

jeese, there is SO MANY HOTTIES!!!! there.... my god! whan are we going to be able to pack the girls up and take them home with you....

you guys are awesome, and i will be back next year...

the fuckin fireworks in milwaukee are the BEST show ive EVER seen.....

even though ian drennon won the comp....(bastard)(cheater)!!! lol.... just kidding..;)

dAmn, that demo/ comp was tough, i cannot believe how well ian did.... im very impressed, and i dont give out compliments either.:P

it was tough, but it was JUST a DEMO!!!;),,

sory we couldnt drink all your prize money ian, i fuckin tried, i swear, i tried hard!!!!.....:S

anyways. im going to come back there.... ya ya ya,, fuck off..... i know your trying to hide your kids and loved ones... but my money is green too!!!:)

awesome time, and fuckin nice plane also. that pac 750 is nice to be in... i likey....

later peeps, and thanks for the good time...

lisa,,,,,,michelle!!! you hotties need to come to atlanta!!!!;)

ian drennon won the comp

It's Drennan :P

dAmn, that demo/ comp was tough

Yes extremely. The level of safety shown by the competitors was spectacular. I am extremely proud of those who aborted their runs in the challenging conditions for the safety of the spectators and themselves. It was a demo first and foremost, so it's great to see people flying with good heads on their shoulders.

sory we couldnt drink all your prize money ian, i fuckin tried, i swear, i tried hard!!!!.....

I know you guys did, but it was a pleasure to get you all blasted ;) The hangover comes with special compliments :ph34r:

Special thanks to Skyknights for their hospitality and probably the coolest demo I've ever done. 200,000+ screaming people is a sight to behold!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

GREAT WEEKEND for sure.......Had some airline crap to deal with in getting home but it was worth it. It is 2:36 am, I'm just walking in and probably shoulda skipped that last red bull. I'm wired now....:S. Had a touch of bad news as the weekend wrapped up so red bull was necessary - too bad I couldn't find any mandrin...

Great friends, great fun, great dropzone!

Can't wait to see what sorta pics surface.......

What a great weekend!!!! I think I am still recovering... :P

Huge thanks to Karl, Lisa, Ravin, Joey, and all the other peeps at Sky Knights that helped put on a spectacular show!!! And for all the wonderful WI hospitality!!!

Hugs to Derrick for collaboration on the t-shirts, I think they were definitely a hit. :)
Pat on the back to Suz for doing a spectacular job on manifest and keeping us all happy and jumping. B|

(and a special thanks to grandma for the house:D)

Can't wait for next year!!!! What a kick ass time!!! Check out Bucky's pics:

http://www.freekfly.com/photos05/view_album.php?set_albumName=20050703&page=1

Hugs!

-EJ :)

this is going to totally be my fourth of july boogie, DAMN!!!! what a hell of a good time, and an awesome dz. i can already tell this is going to be 2x as large next year. my hotel is going to be reserved soon. there is no way in hell im missing jumping into a demo with that many peeps.!!!... the fireworks have to have been the best ive ever seen.!!!....

everyone reading this. just wait, you like skydive atlanta's halloween boogie?, you like dublin?. well, this is where the place to skydive is on the fourth of july,.... so look out for next years announcement, and be there!!!..

i have to give an A+ to the single girls in wisconsin"and the married one's to, i loved dancing with you!", damn!... you would think they were raised on milk!!!>.. very very cute, and some of the sweetest girls i've ever met,..... not to mention single!..;)

p.s. who is karl?:D

And be prepared to see some of the GIRLS fly into the demo next year................we'll send our video qualifications to Joey in advance so we get equal time. There is nothing better than hearing a crowd like that cheer as everyone was coming in...and then again as we were walking out ;)

Katie, Brandy, me and maybe even EJ if she jumps her cute little bootie off until then :P

Can't wait to see the DVD Tom comes up with of this event. Good stuff and something that is keeping a smile on my face these days!