kylestarck

KARL'S FREEFLY BONANZA AT SKYKNIGHTS

By the way, it's a good thing you two are so confident, since the rest of us just figured out this whole swooping thing. I just hope I remember how to pull on my ropes properly.

Hey now...lets not drag me into Shitmils shit talking fest :)
I'm just coming out to have fun on the swoop demo ;)

See you soon!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

look, you making excuses already

No - if you actually took the time to learn to read you'll see I mentioned this earlier on.

You're the one trying desperately to ruin something fun. You go do what you want to do. I'm going for fun, not to prove anything to anyone.

It's a freaking 3 jump swoop demo. Get over it. Not everything is a competition.
Performance Designs Factory Team

No - if you actually took the time to learn to read you'll see I mentioned this earlier on.

no, i noticed, just refrained from calling you out!...

You go do what you want to do.

ok, and that is to beat you!:P

I'm going for fun, not to prove anything to anyone.

more excuses....

Not everything is a competition.

i bet you a jump i beat you!

it is now!:D:o;)

Hopefully I'll be playing in the sky with a bunch of cool skydiving chicas ALL DAY FRIDAY since a buttload of us come in Thursday night (yee-haw!). I'm guessing someone (YO - EJ!) will make a call in time if we need grub Friday before massive amounts of alcohol start being consumed! ;)

So how big is the yard and who gets to jump in? Any of the girls going for it? Or is it just the smack talkers doing the "not a competition" swoopy swoop thing :$B|:P

See everyone in 2 days........some sooner than others B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yay! 2 more days!!! Friday is going to rock!... with all us girls coming up from the dirty dirty south, and all the fabulous women I've had the pleasure of meeting up at Sky Knights, should make for a phenomonal time! :)
And no worries, we will have the 'Friday Night Fish Fry' hand delivered to the party house, so before, after, or during massive amounts of alcohol, you will be grubbing! :P Hehe...

Um, wish I could give you the skinny on the yard, but I am out of the 'smack talkers' loop. :o:D

See ya at the gate on Thursday!

Aaawww who needs to swoop into the event anyway - we can be off getting all "prettied up" while the boys are preparing to come swooping in - all stinky like :P Yet at the same time, I'm not opposed to a little dirt and grime so we'll see what happens ;)

Oh course Shimell! We've been trying to do a jump together for how long?!?!

bring it on! B|

so while all you guys are off doing the 10 ways!.. i will keep the girls company!...:P

but then again, if you guys think i could get on one i would like to try, but i would like it smaller than 10, im a scared kitten who's been doing alot of low alt. jumps.

Aaawww who needs to swoop into the event anyway - we can be off getting all "prettied up" while the boys are preparing to come swooping in - all stinky like :P Yet at the same time, I'm not opposed to a little dirt and grime so we'll see what happens ;)

Perfect combination right there if you ask me! :):):)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

that was bait for ya... damn!!!!
anyways. i dont get it either....

independance day "july 4th" is not when we won independance from the indians,:D it is the day we won independance from the british.

i was trying to school you on history, because your giving me shit about my spelling. only if you bit;)

man...

You two are going to fit in perfect with the rest of the people around here. :P;)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

4th of July ~ cowboys and Indians....same difference, right? Who cares is there is a theme for every event these days, you guys playing or what? I know the Drennans are normally game for dressing up ;) and never cut corners either.

For me, I'm more curious about this drunken dodgeball thing :D......oh yeah - and I've watched Anchorman every night for a week just for the hell of it :o

Not much longer now......

Alright boys... are you going to play nice or am I going to have to make you kiss and make up?

The Cowboy/Indian theme is for "Karl's freefly BONANZA". Get it? I know, very PC. ;)

But yes, all praise goes to Brandy- the chick in the fabulous leapord hat!B|