kylestarck

KARL'S FREEFLY BONANZA AT SKYKNIGHTS

Ok, so who invited Shimmel?!?! Ian see what you did?!

See, now you KNOW I'd never invite Shitmil ;)

Its always amusing when you two go at it. Yo, I wish I could go out there, but I aint even pretending im gonna. But it would be nice to see Ian swoopin it up!! B|. Good luck man!!

PJ

You know Shimell is your bestest friend why would you not invite him?!?! I am tryin to get up there kids!!! Plane tickets aren't cheap....But I will do packin and massage therapy while I am there, if I get there....:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Count me in!! I'll be the one wondering around in a leopard print cowboy hat with a bucket of mandarin in hand.

:)

i think we should make brandy the accuracy target. she could hold a bucket of redbull and mandarin for incentive in round 3.:)

you cheeseheads (spell check gave me "chickadees":D) up north need to know how to promote more!!!!!.. jeese.... i've made the the last 3 post's!!!!....

okay, sorry. i'm excited about this..!!!

but not as excited as ian!:P:|

look at this face.!!!!:|:|:|.... i love it!!!!

I'm excited too shim-shim...........but didn't really want to take over the post with a bunch of jibberish ;).......I'm patiently waiting for the real fun talk to begin, like about who is gonna dress up like cowboys and indians :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Aawwww yeah! I just got a FAB-ulous gas station cowgirl hat on my way back from Thomaston on Sunday. Can't get much better than that!

Now the only problem is getting it to WI. I can see some very strange looks on the airplane already. Glad you're going to be on my flight D! Hehe...

NICE! Even without the hats, I'm sure after a little crown room action and a few bevy's on the plane we will definitely attract some onlookers! Let the games begin! :)

Btw- just heard that Isaiah from PD is coming up and bringing some demos for the weekend as well as Paxton who will be organizing a bit. Yaaayyy!

I would highly suggest SkyKnights to anyone and everyone that hasn't heard of them... It is still to this day one of the more friendly and FUN DZs I've been honored to jump at. I miss that place dearly.

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

I would highly suggest SkyKnights to anyone and everyone that hasn't heard of them... It is still to this day one of the more friendly and FUN DZs I've been honored to jump at. I miss that place dearly.

So hop on a plane and come visit us again. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

you cheeseheads (spell check gave me "chickadees":D) up north need to know how to promote more!!!!!.. jeese.... i've made the the last 3 post's!!!!....

okay, sorry. i'm excited about this..!!!

but not as excited as ian!:P:|

look at this face.!!!!:|:|:|.... i love it!!!!

Something about this work thing... and making cool T-Shirts for the bonanza just takes up all the time in a day....

No really, I hope to see a ton of people there... I really wish I was a better freeflyer than I am so I could get in on some of the shit hot jumps that I know will be going on.

I expect to see some awesome swooping goin on in our backyard again. Oh and thanks freakydiver... Of all the places around here that I could have started skydiving, I am sure glad I started at Sky Knights.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

So is anyone else starting to get excited yet? I'm at about the 72 hour mark and can't wait for the holiday weekend to begin ;)....

Make sure to pack your indian/cowboy attire too - no pussing out :)

See you kids soon ~

Excited!? Us? haha of course... :)

I need to find some feathers or something :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Sorry for the long duration between updates, the filter at work keeps me out of these forums, and the wi-fi at home is on the fritz. So here is the latest update:

Everyone that is planning on arriving on Friday, be warned, the party is going to be off drop zone. We are taking the sunset load into a private house about 15 min from the dz. We are having dinner delivered there, so if you want in, we have to know a little ahead of time so we order enough. Also if you plan on getting there close to sunset, contact me to get directions because come the end of the day the DZ will be rather desolate.

By the way, it's a good thing you two are so confident, since the rest of us just figured out this whole swooping thing. I just hope I remember how to pull on my ropes properly.

Good luck kids

you talkin shit!!!!

lol..... no worries... im taking the "GODFATHER OF SWOOPING .....AKA "BIG DADDY!"" DOWN!!!!!\

:P

hey kyle, im getting in at 8:00 fri. night... i need directions. and also need to know hotel phone #'s so i can crash.!!!

p.m. me with info...