kansasskydiver

SD Chicago 4th of July weekend

sorry man, won't be there that early thursday and doesn't look like we'll be around that late monday.

And, it'd cost just as much as your plane ticket to drive the bus to and from the airport.

Contact manifest and see if they have a shuttle service or post in the bonfire that you need a ride
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Im not sure if they have boogie rates, I dont thing they do. If I remember correct they are $21. I did all of three jumps this year...:|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

We're doing the Madcity Leapfest thing on the second, too! If you've never been to a Leapfest, it is not to be missed. We have a good time, as long as you think beer, babes, and burgers is a good time.

So put me on the list with 25 friends. ;)
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

??Madcity Leapfest?? What is this you speak of?

Basicallly a bunch of people from the University of Wisconsin, Madison skydiving club come down and jump and then bring lots of tandems to the DZ.

:)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Wasn't there just a leapfest in March? I keep forgetting how often they do this stuff...Oh well.

I could be wrong but I thought it was 2-3 times a year....
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yeah, three times a year. Fall, spring, and summer. The fall one is usually the biggest (last fall we had 150!) because of all the freshmen flush with cash from their summer jobs. Summer is generally the smallest cuz everyone leaves town. We bring 'em down, toss 'em out, then feed 'em and get 'em drunk. I don't recall anyone ever complaining...;)
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams