ianmdrennan

Jump all you can weekend @ Skydive Atlanta - May 21/22 *POSTPONED*

Ok folks, these don't happen often at all at Skydive Atlanta so here's the deal.

Plane: King Air 8 mins to 14500 ft
Rig: 1 - Must be packed to manifest
Cost: $169 for the weekend, jump as much as you can
Dates: May 21 and 22

Come and take advantage of this, you should be able to get a BOATLOAD of jumps in.

Hope to see you all there.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Will you be able to Just pay for Slots if you dont make the break-even number of Jumps?

Honestly I don't know. I will confirm this weekend what the restrictions are and get back to you.

That aside, besides weather, there should be no reason a jumper can't do much better than break even. The plane is a capable of around 40-45 loads (14 people) a day.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

That aside, besides weather, there should be no reason a jumper can't do much better than break even.

Unless they happen to be an extraordinarily slow packer. Not that I know anyone who fits that description. :)

I think I'll have to go jump-by-jump as usual.

When Mike Mullins had his $99 boogies, if anybody made fewer jumps than $99 would have covered at the rate of $16 per jump, they got refunded the balance.

I'm sure this is standard practice everywhere... But, always verify this anyway...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think dan was being sarcastic in regards to Billy referrinbg to Mike Mullins. you know Dan doesn't really jump just hangs out and lurks boogie threads....:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The way I have seen it run before is, if the weather is good and you dont make enough jumps to cover the boogie then no refund. This is because of what Ian said. There really is no reason not to break even. But if the boogie gets overbooked or the weather gets bad, then refunds will be made. Again you should always verify this, but I have seen it done this way in the past. I have seen people walk away from this paying $8.00 jumps in the end.

I think dan was being sarcastic in regards to Billy referrinbg to Mike Mullins. you know Dan doesn't really jump just hangs out and lurks boogie threads....:D:D

:o:D:D

.. hmm, well we talked about this the other night...

might just have to come down and bust out a few jumps.!;)

Come and take advantage of this, you should be able to get a BOATLOAD of jumps in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well if u need a packer u let me know bc i will be there all day saturaday and sunday!!! tell me which loads u are on and i can get u on them!!! lots of jumps to be made and i wil be doin massage there all wkend!! $1/minute..u guys know the deal!!!;)

blue skies
julia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Actually, I can't, I will be in Myrtle Beach (sorry, better offer). I do need to make my way down to Thomaston though, ya'll know I've got nothing but luv for ya. But to answer your question, I was just being sarcastic about the whole mike Mullins thing.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

OOOHHH that was original Bob!!!! Good one....hehehe no happy endings for u guys!! Sorry:P but yes $1/min massage all weekend as long as I am not busy jumpin or packing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

FYI
From an email after having some engine difficulties last weekend from SDA:

Upcoming

Due to the uncertainty with our aircraft we are postponing the all you can jump weekend. Rest assured, we will have a turbine aircraft here. Looks like it's going to be a Grand Caravan. But we can't afford an all you can jump with someone else's plane. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Jonathan

FYI
From an email after having some engine difficulties last weekend from SDA:

Upcoming

Due to the uncertainty with our aircraft we are postponing the all you can jump weekend. Rest assured, we will have a turbine aircraft here. Looks like it's going to be a Grand Caravan. But we can't afford an all you can jump with someone else's plane. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Jonathan

i talked to trey on the phone yesterday and he said this may happen.... he babies that airplane so much, when it looses 1 H.P. he gets it overhauled. and well while it is gettin overhauled the rental engine is givin them problems...

well im guessin a faster climb to altitude when they get there engine back.