Luna

Casa for Memorial Day in Virginia!

Join us Memorial Day weekend for four days of great skydiving out of a Casa tailgate aircraft and all the parties you can stand!

Goody bags for everyone, and lots of raffle prizes to be won!

Organizers will be available for all levels of belly flying as well as freeflying!

Chris Wagner, former world champion Golden Knight will be organizing experienced belly fliers all weekend! Our local 4-way team will be organizing low-time RW jumpers as well.

$15 registration gets you all the beer you can handle each night along with organized skydives!

Come out for the tailgate fun including big ways, raft jumps, bird man suit jumps or even your first jump!

Food vendors will be on site all 4 days.

www.skydivethepoint.com or PM me for more details.

Update - We will have Birdman instruction and flocking jumps going on at this boogie with Kevin Orkin (Kevin922). If you are interested in the instruction, please contact me for details on cost and requirements. If you are already checked out for Birdman, come out and do some flocking. There will be plenty of suits available!

That's great news Bettina! I can't wait to meet you! :)
Anyone else coming? It's shaping up to be a pretty big boogie. Freeflying, Chris Wagner organizing big-way RW, low-time RW organizing, birdman, Casa, great raffle prizes, goody bags...

The latest is that we are trying to do night jumps on Friday night, so head out early, make it a 4-day weekend, and get in some night jumps!

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Be very afraid. The Virginia Tech skydiving club will be there and taking over once again. Barforce 1 will be heavily stocked and intoxicating the innocent and not so innocent little skydivers throughout the nights. And who knows, we may even see another nudist colony like at the Halloween boogie!:P I won't give away too much but one of the jumps that is planned may get a little "nutty":o
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

YES! We were hoping that you guys would be bringing Barforce! This is gonna be an awesome boogie! Can't wait to see all of you guys out there!

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!