lowpull

skydive dubai

Ive not been so this is second hand info ive got from people because im going to be out there later in the year.

Aparantly the DZ is pritty nice if a bit remote (about an hours drive from dubai) they have an AC packing hanger and a small shop.

They only usually run weekends (thursday, friday) but if your in a group, or another group is around, they will run all week long, just contact them befor hand to sort it out.

hope this helps

I tried to contact them a few month back but did not have any reply. I am always flying through there on the way back home and thought it would be a good spot to stop. Let us know if you have more chance/news.
-
Come to the edge. We can't, we're afraid. Come to the edge. We can't, we'll fall. Come to the edge. And they came. And he pushed them. And they flew.

I've made many hundreds of jumps at the UAQ DZ - all when I was living in the middle east. The DZ has had some great boogies and still plans more. Latest info i have is that they are not very active at present, mainly due to aircraft problems.

I'll pm you a current contact.

Hope you manage to make lots of skydives there.

Blue Skies,

fergs

I was there in December and didn't get to go because of uncertainty in the plane. Anyway the DZ isn't in the Dubai Emirate but in the one next door and it can take some time to get there. Try emailing the guy that runs the dz he answered me a couple of times.

Blue ones