okalb

Z-hills Memorial Day Weekend

Hi Everyone,

It is that time again. We will be holding a 4-way scrambles meet at Skydive City on Sunday May 29th. As a lot of you know we have been doing this for the last few years and it has been extremely successful. Last year we ended up with 15 teams competing. For those of you who have not been involved before, this is open to skydivers of all skill levels. All teams are evenly matched and the team you are assigned is yours for the day. In past years it turned out to be a great day for everyone and we hope to make this year even more fun.

This event is open to anyone who wants to play, belly fliers, free fliers, birdpeople. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who you think may be interested.

Please arrive by 8:00 AM so that we may get all of the teams organized and get jumping as soon as possible. The meet will consist of 4 jumps at regular ticket prices and a registration fee of $20 to cover the video.

TK has also agreed to hold a free BBQ that evening so plan on staying out for dinner and of course the bar will be open.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]. If you plan to be there, send me an email or a PM so I have an idea of how many people to expect this year.

Hope to see you all there
-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

of course the bar will be open.

I'll be there

Seriously, this event has been a blast the past couple of years. The way the teams are drawn makes for good competition.

Come out and have fun. Oh yeah you might even learn something.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

is that reverse psychology? :P

unfortunately i won't be in state for the competition...dammit. but you guys be safe and have a kick ass time!! i fully expect the mofohos to come out in slinky clothes and distract and defeat any male team that dares to show.

but if you show up wearing ball gags and collars, I WANT PICS. :):P

love you guys!
arlo

reverse psychology? i can't even make forward psychology work. ;)

Nah. A couple of years ago - Alicia, Bucky, AnneMarie, and one other woman, came in and just spanked everyone. I'm just trying to keep it fair by putting the ringers on separate teams. B|

I mean, I ain't skeered. I'm just thinking of the others. :) Stinkin' womens teams. Hah! :D

oh dear god i almost lost it on that one!!! :D:D it's a good thing my name isn't gabriella or alexandra or evangeline or something long like that. :D

but you know, now that i think about it, if my name was deborah you'd only have to shave 6 letters. :P:D

Wow. Visuals I didn't need. Thanks guys! :P

Everyone else: Get your asses to Z-hills for Memorial weekend! Meet new people, make some jumps, laugh at your videos (and other people's videos), chow down on free food and hang out at the bar! On Monday you can recuperate and make more jumps. (unless you have an unpatriotic employer, in which case you should call in sick!) B|

Are there going to be any BMI's there this weekend that can take up new bird wanna-be's?

Lots of birdies here at Zhills...look for Jeff N, Chris, ..et al...B| check in with Manifest and ask for chris..they'll hook you up. since I'm now at 200..they were really wanting me to try nylon crack this weekend;)...perhaps next time..as head down was my priority this weekend with PIP:)

Thanks for the info Katee. I've been dying to try the nylon crack, but it's only been in the past couple weeks that I've gotten my currency reqs done.

Mark, based on my sunset tracking dive, I know I'll love birdman...dammit!...another discipline! This shit just keeps getting more and more interesting doesn't itB|;)