michaelmullins

Chris Martin Fund Raiser, June 18-19

Luv em dog's so much. They stole me Heart at WFFC few yrs back Scotty would give em some exercise in swoop pond a bit..hehe

There a trip..

Thanks they are indeed our baby's :)

Beezy's right.. the people at the DZ are dog-friendly, but the packing area is right on the tarmac, and any extra space we used to have has been encroached upon by the construction of hangars. Its just not safe for the little pups to run around free. Leashed though, I'd see no problems. There are places to walk them not far off.
Cant wait to see everyone!

I wanted to give a public note of thanks to Mike Mullins and his family and staff for a really great weekend. I know I had a most excellent time! It was awesome seeing lots of old faces from TN Skydiving Ctr. and jumping once again onto the best airport in the state for skydiving. I got lots of words of encouragement about the re-opening of TSC and everbody is eager to get back to Tullahoma.

The primary reason for the boogie, of course, was to raise some money to help Chris' family. Kristi is overwhelmed to say the least. Mike, I can't thank you enough for your generosity. And Joel, you are the bomb! We had a very successful raffle and of course I want to thank all those that donated prizes. So, a BIG thank you to Aerodyne, Appalachian Amusement, Bev Suits, Carbone and Flare Wear, HiPerUSA, Precision, PD, Relative Workshop, SSK, Sunpath, Sunrise Mfr, and West TN Skydiving.

Thanks also go to all you skydivers who came to jump. We flew 24 KingAir loads on Saturday and I think about 12 or so on Sunday. Being Father's day of course made for a thinner crowd, but I had a great time with my little rug rat at the dz!

We have lots to do yet to get the dz re-opened, but we're going full speed ahead towards getting everything done asap. Coutless people have offered to help in many important ways, and for that I am truely grateful. So I hope you weren't bs'ing, because I'll be calling you!

OK, I'll shut up now, but I just really want everybody involved to know how much this event meant to Kristi and Haley Martin.