michaelmullins

Chris Martin Fund Raiser, June 18-19

"Please no cuttn the provolone at altitude or before"

Right on brother. Mike will call "door" and kick us out early if that happens. I was on a load once where he did that. I think that rank "BA" Brian Akins (when he was a skydiver) was the culprit. I got mad too.

Tell Scotty I'll be there Friday morning. I'm meeting the tent people up there around lunch time.

Now, here is the list of raffle prizes so far. I expect a couple of additions today. And don't forget you can pm me and arrange to buy tickets even if you can't be there Sat. evening for the drawing. You can pick the order of prize preference if your ticket is drawn. Chris' family is deeply appreciative of everyone's kindness and generosity.

HiPerUSA, (1) 40% off any Nitro or Blade canopy

Wings Container, (10) $75 factory rebate certificates; (2) 50% off certificates, for container only not including options.

PD, (1) 35% off any PD canopy

Sunpath, (1) 30% off any Javelin container

SSK, (2) 50% off CYPRES 4-year maintenance

Aerodyne, (1) 40% off complete system, and (1) 30% off any aerodyne canopy

RWS, (1) 40% off Vector III Micron, including 25% off all options

Bev Suits, (1) 25% off purchase of any BevSuit

Tami and Scotty Carbone, - 10 Closing Pin Necklaces - 1 Custom Para-Pet made with Chris's Name and Rig Colors - Tickets for a Carbonezone Free Dinner Saturday Night (Smoked Pork Loin, Rice Pilaf, Baked Beans, and a Salad)

West TN Skydiving, (1) Entire weekend (you pick the weekend) of free jumps at WTS

Appalachian Amusement Center, 30 minutes of wind tunnel time

Beezy, can you post directions from Atlanta/Chattanooga? I never come from that way.

From Nashville:

I-24E to Murfreesboro, exit hwy 231 to Shelbyville. Go West on 231 (should be a right turn).

Take 231 for about 15 miles. This will take you in to Shelbyville.

Turn Left on hwy 41. There will be an Eckerd, KFC, Arbys at this intersection. It may not be called hwy 41 at this point since its in town.

Stay on hwy 41 for about ten miles. It will bring you right in to Tullahoma, and it becomes Jackson St.

After you pass Wal-Mart, Lowes, etc, turn Right on Cedar Lane.

Take the first right turn off of Cedar lane and follow the curve around. The DZ will be directly on your right.
Best place to park is a little further down that street by the FBO.

Beezy do you have the physical address for mapquest?

Kitty, as far as I know if your coming from Chatt then your best bet I believe would be to get off at the Manchester exit not sure I think its 1st or second exit and get on 55 and follow it to Tullahoma make R on Jackson then just follow it on down rightbeside my Bank AEDC Credit union on left. Make left go right to the Airport. 55 is the Mcminville Hwy. Going to M'boro to 231 would put you way way out of the way-dont want to do that.

See you there..B|

Update to the raffle prizes...

HiPerUSA, (1) 40% off any Nitro or Blade canopy

Sunrise Mfr. / Wings Container, (10) $75 factory rebate certificates; (2) 50% off certificates, for container only not including options.

PD, (1) 35% off any PD canopy

Sunpath, (1) 30% off any Javelin container

SSK, (2) 50% off CYPRES 4-year maintenance

Aerodyne, (1) 40% off complete system, and (1) 30% off any aerodyne canopy

RWS, (1) 40% off Vector III Micron, including 25% off all options

Bev Suits, (1) 25% off purchase of any BevSuit

Tami and Scotty Carbone, - 10 Closing Pin Necklaces - 1 Custom Para-Pet made with Chris's Name and Rig Colors - Tickets for a Carbonezone Free Dinner Saturday Night (Smoked Pork Loin, Rice Pilaf, Baked Beans, and a Salad)

West TN Skydiving, (1) Entire weekend (you pick the weekend) of free jumps at WTS

Appalachian Amusement Center, 30 minutes of wind tunnel time

Precision, (1) 40% off any Xaos-21 or Xaos-27 cross braced main canopy

Don't forget, you can pm me and arrange to buy tickets even if you're unable to attend. As tickets are drawn, winner selects prize of choice, so send me your prize preference and get in on this!

Sorry my Bad missed the small N'ville excerpt...B|. You are Correct! I stand Corrected.

Yes I do believe 231 is best bet on Tulla. Gone both ways many many times and even though you have to kinda hit Shelbyville traffic it still puts you closer to the airport once you get into town.

:)

Hi Beezy..

I know we haven't talked but we will;)
The Tunnel Certificate is for 30 minutes of air time & coaching at Appalachian Amusement Center for $50 only.B| (can be shared by any # of people)

I hope this brings in some good response...
We'll be arriving on Saturday and I have a beautiful glossy gift certificate for one lucky person!

PM or email me if you need more info before we arrive on Saturday.

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS #3

About dogs, we'll be running the boogie at the old dz location, and I'd say it is not "dog friendly". When the dz moves across the airport in the near future, dogs won't be a problem. But for now, there's just not enough wide open space for dogs to running around.

ok.. how about leashed dogs? make any difference? [hopeful]

Edited to add: OH.. I forgot this too... we have a picture of John at that same superman setup! LOL.. I can't remember where it was, but I think it was here in TN somewhere...!! Funny huh?

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS #3

About dogs, we'll be running the boogie at the old dz location, and I'd say it is not "dog friendly". When the dz moves across the airport in the near future, dogs won't be a problem. But for now, there's just not enough wide open space for dogs to running around.

That really sucks since Scotty has both of ours in route :o. Wish we would have known.
<>
Tami

I'm just going to leave the dog thing to owner discretion, but I know the airport will be most unhappy if dogs are running around loose on the ramp. So just everyove please be very responsible for your 2 and 4-legged children.

That superman picture was taken in none other than Metropolis, in southern Illinois. You drive by it on the way to WFFC.

Well.. i have a 2 legged and 2 - 4 legged lil' ones coming.. I'll chain them all together and it'll work out ok;)

Metropolis huh? I don't remember that!! But we do trek up to the WFFC every year.. so that's surely possible.. I wonder if there is more than one out there! Ours was next to a dingy little gas station.. that's all I remember!

See ya.. I mean.. meet ya Saturday!:)

So just everyove please be very responsible for your 2 and 4-legged children.

Geez Beezy you forgot to mention the "3 LEGGED" Children! :D :ph34r:
Just please give Scotty a heads up. I just checked my car and knumb-nutz didn't bring the leashes. If you can bring some (leashes) from home for him till I get up there tomorrow that would be great!