michaelmullins

Chris Martin Fund Raiser, June 18-19

Is there someplace to just make donations if you are not going to be at the boogie?

I know that Beezy left an address to send donations. However if you are short of cash you can call and we can charge your credit card. Prior to the boogie, call me at 901-355-2629 and during the boogie call us at Tullahoma at the DZ number 931-455-4574 and we will run your credit card and give the cash to Kristi.

Thanks,
Mike Mullins

Maybe a raffle can be held and the winner gets to light the fuse of the bottle rocket being held between peanut's butt cheeks.

Yea, Beezy is working on it......
We will also be donating the following:(100% of the proceeds will go to Kristi's and Haley's fund).
- 10 Closing Pin Necklaces
- 1 Custom Para-Pet made with Chris's Name and Rig Colors
- Raffle Tickets for a Carbonezone Free Dinner Saturday Night (Smoked Pork Loin, Rice Pilaf, Baked Beans, and a Salad)
<>
Tami

Maybe a raffle can be held and the winner gets to light the fuse of the bottle rocket being held between peanut's butt cheeks.

Yea, Beezy is working on that

We will also be donating the following:(100% of the proceeds will go to Kristi's and Haley's fund).
- 10 Closing Pin Necklaces
- 1 Custom Para-Pet made with Chris's Name and Rig Colors
- Raffle Tickets for a Carbonezone Free Dinner Saturday Night (Smoked Pork Loin, Rice Pilaf, Baked Beans, and a Salad)
<>
Tami

uhmmm,,, peanut thinking-- shezammm tami,

You have offered many good things FOR Haley Martin,, she may not know it yet,, but everyone else knows her as "family",,, I , like all of us wish it wasn't true,, but all you got to do, is look in them eyes. She "unfortuneately" will be a s_k_y_d_ i_______. ( I, like all of us old guys,, hope not)

The sleeziest skydiver alive,, could not offer his ass up on de altur.. My ass is up.... BUT I ain't cheap ! ! ! ! !

C-Spence got 500 dollars for the "tits" at Dublin. I sey fuck de tits..... I'll take 501 dollars for a class C Mortar on an *ss cheek, using a tube and 1.2 inch base--- WITH a mortar chief of my picking. And the safety officer is NOT going to be TREEEEEtop,, Lord of the skies. NOR GARDNER or his nurse WIFE..

Course,, i'd like to have gardners wife there, just in case, wink..

Thats my "final offer"

oh yeah,, beezy get with me,, I need to burn a load of CUT 20 INCH LOGS ? I dont want to laod them up to deliver them unless its okay with the police and firedept, to burn them,, I AINT BRINGIN DEM HOME.. if I BRING DEM,,, i'm gamd dang burning dem. and this kinda state usually gets me in Jail! ! !
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

I know that Beezy left an address to send donations. However if you are short of cash you can call and we can charge your credit card. Prior to the boogie, call me at 901-355-2629 and during the boogie call us at Tullahoma at the DZ number 931-455-4574 and we will run your credit card and give the cash to Kristi.

Thanks,
Mike Mullins

Mike gave out of his personal funds about 10 times the amount of money we raised on the last fund raising boogie, in the middle of a Hurricaine in winter. Mike is set up to receive and distrubute funds.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Wade,,, i'm thinking,,, since its for a good cause,,That "WE" should do a double.

(Do't even think it because Carbone is retired and got relegious, and has a bitch worse dan mine.)

Lets hear it for WADEEEEE,, listen to that Wade --golf clap from everyone--- A double Class C mortar shot -- bent over the treelogs with peanut, by our side.... Trust me buddy,, nothing will go wrong.. I"m a "PROFESSIONAL"

Peanut,
Thanks for the offer to participate in the Saturday night fireworks show. I will probably decline due to the fact that my rump is not big enough to act as a class C mortar shell base.

The truth of the matter is this Peanut: Unlike you, I do not possess the talent nor the coordination necessary to perform the butt launch trick. It is with some shame that I admit this. The slow response time between my mind and butt would prevent an adequate launch and could possibly cause harm to innocent, beer drinking bystanders.

I first noticed the effects of this handicap when I was a child. After having my ass severly spanked by my dad after some wrong-doing, I would not feel the burn from the paddle until minutes later. I got to where I liked the paddle burn though, much like you like the burn on your butt after launching a very large rocket.

For these reasons I believe you should remain the main attraction for the Saturday night firework show. You are truly the KING of afterhour entertainment.

Yo Nut..
I will be rollin in Friday night, Got room in the dog house for me??

I will be doing my 100th this weekend (Finally). What is the DZ policy on Nekkid Jumps??

Policy is.. anyone but me is allowed to jump naked. I'm not allowed because, as SkinnyShrek says.. I could put someones eye out. Non-compliance with BSR's. :D
But I guess its up to Mike and whether or not he wants your sweaty naked ass in his plane.

The rest of the Romans should be rolling in around Sat. AM.

Looks like we may have to tent it Sat. night... Unless we find someone with a hotel room sweet enough to let us sleep in the bathroom or something...

You know us Romans get kind of smelly if we don't wash our nappy asses...

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Sound like a bunch of skeerdy kats to me.

Hey check out the Forecast its supposed to be somewhat cooler..Damn it was a hot one yesterday like 94F yesterday on my temp gauge.
Please no cuttn the provolone at altitude or before alt at hot temps there peanut we dont want to to you know have to repaint mikes Bird and plus save the Bottle..stuff..till nightime.. extra gas goes along way there..especially with fire works...
:D:D..:P

Update: The grass is mowed, the bathroom is clean, a 40' tent is rented and being put up for shade, the KingAir is all tuned up and ready to roar. I've made several calls to other equipment mfrs. and lots of generous prizes to be had. Not sure whether to auction them or raffle them off. I'm open to suggestions about that; whatever will net Kristi and Haley the most $ is of course the best plan. We'll have several tandem pilots available so if anyone wants to bring some passengers bring 'em on!

An auction would generate the most revenue if there is enough interest in the given product. If there are duplicates, you could auction off one and have a raffle for the other... That way everyone would have a chance at something. Just a thought.

Do you have any kind of list as to what all there will be to auction or raffle? May help others to give a better perspective than mine...

I can't wait to see everyone this Saturday!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Do you have any kind of list as to what all there will be to auction or raffle?

Here's what I have so far...
HiPerUSA, (1) 40% off any Nitro or Blade canopy

Wings Container, (10) $75 factory rebate certificates; (2) 50% off certificates, for container only not including options.

PD, (1) Discount TBA for any PD canopy

Sunpath, (1) 30% off any Javelin container

SSK, (2) 50% off CYPRES 4-year maintenance

Aerodyne, (1) 40% off complete system, and (1) 30% off any aerodyne canopy

RWS, (1) 40% off Vector III Micron, including 25% off all options

Bev Suits, discount amount TBA

Tami and Scotty Carbone, - 10 Closing Pin Necklaces - 1 Custom Para-Pet made with Chris's Name and Rig Colors - Tickets for a Carbonezone Free Dinner Saturday Night (Smoked Pork Loin, Rice Pilaf, Baked Beans, and a Salad)

I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple of other folks.

OK, here's the way we'll do the prizes...
We will sell raffle tickets for two bucks each. The first ticket drawn will get their choice of prizes. Next ticket drawn gets choice of remaining prizes, and so on. The more tickets you buy, the better chance of winning what you really want. As for Wade's idea about buying tickets in advance, I don't see a problem with that. I mean, we're trying to sell tickets, right? So, if anyone wants to buy some tickets in advance they can pm or email me ([email protected]) and give me the order preference of prize winnings and I'll make arrangements for the money transaction.

I will be doing my 100th this weekend (Finally). What is the DZ policy on Nekkid Jumps??

smile,,, its that time of year again. In the old days, it was "Gardner" the base jumper from GA who always got me ready for the first naked one every year. Gardner has been missing, and looks like its Jello-J's calling out all the naked people... Hey Ben from memphis,,, we need an organizer ! ! ! I think we even have Lucky talked into one,, IF,,, we do this discreet. N O C A M E R A S on my dang wife.

[
The truth of the matter is this Peanut: Unlike you, I do not possess the talent nor the coordination necessary to perform the butt launch trick.

No special skill necessary sir wade,, just hump up over this log,, and do what peanut does,,SMILE, It will all be over in a minute

For these reasons I believe you should remain the main attraction for the Saturday night firework show. You are truly the KING of afterhour entertainment.

WELLL,, if i'm lucky,, we wont raise 501 dollars, and my *ss will not be severely bruised-- And I can pass the night peacefully and sober, just being a nice fellar on a drop zone. You believe this don't you wade?

I can't believe I've overlooked the post from Dawn Suiter to add THIS to the list of awesome raffle prizes...

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!
I am proud to announce that I am now making a Gift Certificate for 30 MINUTES TUNNEL TIME at Appalachian Amusement Center.... for the fundraiser!!

most excellent