michaelmullins

Chris Martin Fund Raiser, June 18-19

Cool....I am talking with my LA (Shreevsport) friend and I am hoping they will come too.
Do you know Frank Bender by chance???? We would love to see him and Bobbie. If you have a contact for him please let us know.
CANT WAIT :) :D :ph34r:
<>
Tami

Hi Tami

PM sent with info

R.I.P.

Hey Peanut,
If I bring some Roman Candles and Bottle Rockets for the Saturday night party, will you use your butt crack as a launch pad again like you did at Marvin's Boogie in McMinnville? Not that I want to see your butt by any means, but that was a nifty trick.

OMG>>>>>OMG>>>>>OMG>>>>>>
I am so glad that you are coming and thanks for working on the Donation......I LOVE YOU TWO :)Scotty is leaving as early as Thursday but most likely Friday morning. I will be leaving Saturday afternoon after I feed the students, jumpers and staff lunch here in Atlanta (so I should get there around 6ish).
<>
Tami

Giggle,, yippers,, It was a shore show stopper wade. Shore did make people laugh,, I can't figure it out.

But I"m sorry wade. And UN-fortunately, i've obtained a professional Witch by my side. And as you can understand, there are two parts of a males body that they feel is "Theirs". We do not own them any more.

But anyway, after the last New Years Eve Accident, with 3rd degree burns,,, she has proclaimed that anything with fireworks and my *SS,, has to have prior approval from her.

However, i'll be around as always acting as S&TA of party activities to make sure the young ones do not make the same mistakes I've done.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

i wanna know what the steam tease is to..c'mon p-nut fess up!! but then again maybe we realy don't wanna know

lucky

But anyway, after the last New Years Eve Accident, with 3rd degree burns,,, she has proclaimed that anything with fireworks and my *SS,, has to have prior approval from her.
-----------------------------------------------------------

bring on the video cams!! WHAT not to do on the DZ after hours.. P-nut perfects rocket launch and hits his target

lucky

bring on the video cams!! WHAT not to do on the DZ after hours.. P-nut perfects rocket launch and hits his target

Sweetie, this is not exactly what I meant by protecting your *ss on a drop zone.

errr,, Yer not exactly helping here wit de skydiving animals.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

tami,, yeah,,, YEAHHH,, REMEBERA the good old days... Scotty was over there on the other side of the camp,, me,, I was FREEEEE,, free to do what ever i wanted. It was a good life.

Then,,, scotty showed up missing,, peanut began to ge the blame..

Peanut looking for the NEW Scotty Carbone..-- Step up young bloods,, a new in-famity awaits youuuu

because iffing i can just get my old lady to shut up,, i'll be able to sleek back into the background myself, just like scotty...

Hey Peanut,
If I bring some Roman Candles and Bottle Rockets for the Saturday night party, will you use your butt crack as a launch pad again like you did at Marvin's Boogie in McMinnville? Not that I want to see your butt by any means, but that was a nifty trick.

Wade!! I'm so glad you're coming, it'll be good to see you!
And if Peanut is reluctant to shoot firecrackers out of his ass.. thats what we have Londke for. Although his girlfriend wont be there, so I volunteer someone other than me to light them. :ph34r:
(Lonke shoots them out of his nipple ring too... nobody ever said he was smart.)
:DB|

Wade!! I'm so glad you're coming, it'll be good to see you!
And if Peanut is reluctant to shoot firecrackers out of his ass.. thats what we have Londke for. Although his girlfriend wont be there, so I volunteer someone other than me to light them. :ph34r:
(Lonke shoots them out of his nipple ring too... nobody ever said he was smart.)
:DB|

ALLL FREAKING RIGHT,,, i wanna see that...

I've offered to help Mike with the boogie in any way he might need, as I'm sure all the old Tullahoma regulars are anxious to do. I went up to the airport the other day to scope things out. Here are a couple of things that I'm planning to do to prepare for everybody having a great weekend jumping Mike's KingAir... I'm not sure about Chris' mower, so I'm going to take my lawn mower middle of the week and cut a bunch of grass. I am contacting a lot of other manufacturers about donating anything they can for a raffle or auction. If we can help Kristi and Haley by raising some money that way I think it'd be great. As the main landing area is a couple of hundred yards from the packing area, I'm going to have my van and trailer available for a shuttle back to the packing area so we won't have to walk. And lastly (and this is where I need a lot of help) I am going to rent a big tent for the weekend so that we will have ample packing in the shade. I certainly plan on paying for part of this myself, but maybe if we can all pitch in the cost of a pack job or two I won't get stuck paying the entire bill for the shade. Jason's getting a porta potty lined up for the guys, and we'll use the bathroom indoors as the "ladies room". If anybody else can think of something I'm missing, please let me know. C y'all there !!

Beezy you can count on p-nut and i to pitch in

BIG thanks for all you are doing to help make this boogie a good one
------------------------------------------------------------
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

Beezy....Scotty was planning on coming up Friday morning....so he can help with some things too.
Will you have any Tandem Instructors. Lee03 is probably gonna fly me up Saturday afternoon and he is working on some of his friends from the Flying Club to fly up and do some Tandems too. Please let me know.
<>
Tami