PhreeZone

Skydive Greene County Memorial Boogie!

Not coming to SGC for memorial day is not going to do anybody any good... cause you KNOW the party is going to be on over there and you're all going to be bummed you weren't there

But i don't like parties. :D

I know.. I heard they have a quiet area on the other side of the airport, you can just go there and go to bed on time, that way people won't disturb you :P

That's a long drive. I'm in Indianapolis (About 2 - 2.5 hour from SGC), if you want to have the option of stopping and having a roof over your head and getting a decent night's sleep before getting to SGC.

pm me if you'd be interested. I'll be heading out to SGC hopefully before noon on friday.

B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

i would come but i called a certain two ohio girls yesterday while passing by where they live and neither ONE of them called me back.....so since i didnt feel the love i dont think i will be coming!!!!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I think I'll get there by around 4 or 5pm Saturday. Is it really only a week away?
Dont know if anyone is coming with me or not. Most of my friends seem to have a serious lack of employment lately. I have the opposite problem.. I work too much..
So.. if youre reading this ( you know who you are) and you want a seat in the boogie truck.. call me.

OH and I dont have to bring my dogs. My brother is proving to be useful for the first time in 31 years and hes keeping them. :D

Are you up for some big/bigger ways than usual?

I really want to work up to filling the CASA with one group & video. B| Maybe 30 is not realistic, but who is on board for some bigger than the average RW dives? Come on, we have the talent!
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I have no talent. Only luck. B|

I may be up for some big way stuff. I'm a little rusty on RW so I'd start with something smaller first.

ditto!!

cant wait to jump with your sexy ass finally!!!

cant you come before saturday afternoon?[:/]

nice try... akron/canton is 3 hours from our school....

be at our boogie or else!

three hours.....fuck!!

The Ohio girls must have not thought you were worth it?!? [:/] ....you know how they are!;) Maybe you shouldn't go if they are going to treat you like that! :ph34r:(they were 10 min from akron last thursday night...) Were you stuck at CAK last night?

Alana, don't kill me but i might not make it anymore. Due to the incredible asshole-ness of a particular dzcommer, i'm not sure i wanna be there. I'll have to catch you on IM sometime and talk to you about it. [:/]

Well, if you're not going, I'm not going! :ph34r:
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Are you up for some big/bigger ways than usual?

I really want to work up to filling the CASA with one group & video. B| Maybe 30 is not realistic, but who is on board for some bigger than the average RW dives? Come on, we have the talent!

if im there, absolutely.

.-.

I think I have a kitchen pass for Friday night (including camping) and Saturday morning/ afternoon. How many peeps are going to be there Friday night?
I'll bring some good ole' Ky Bourbon..............

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Wont the incredible sweetness of other .commers cancel out the incredible assholeishness of one .commer? You can hang w/me and ignore the assholes. I dont do drama.

That's an extremely good quality, CK.:)
Unfortunately, I won't be there to share the sweetness.:(

I can do the boogie, or I can save money to go spend time with an incredible friend in June. I have to choose the latter.

Sorry, peeps.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I dont do drama

don't worry, suny will bring enough for the both of you....lol... sunny could be the star of her own sopa opera....:P

less than a week people!!!!! it's almost here......