PhreeZone

Skydive Greene County Memorial Boogie!

More than happy to do it as long as no one else was planning on doing it before I chimed in. I don't want to take it from someone else. What I'd do is each night have people gather around my campsite and firewire what's they got from that day, or if they didn't mind, at the end of the boogie leave me their tape and I'd mail it back to them ASAP
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Hey that's why I posted and asked if anyone else had planned on doing it before me... I'm sorry :( if you really want it you can take it[:/]

Nope. Just never talking to you guys again!!!!!! >:(:D

Honestly, I just offered cuz nobody else had. I enjoy doing stuff like that, but it's not a big deal to me. Plus, Alana blatently ignored me when I offered, so I didn't think I was really going to do it. :D

I'm just fuckin with you guys. But I'll have some footage to contribute. And if you want me to throw together a section, I can.

You know what else is always cool..... create a bit of a film fest from it. Have people make 5 minute contributions and then just shove em all down. Then you have a nice variety. Just a suggestions. But I've seen your work... you know what you're doing. ;)

I've got a couple of ideas to make it fun and interesting, but I'll need everyone's help for some of them. Thinking along the lines of some drunken boogie trivia haha.

I like the film festival idea, I'll greatly take anyone's footage after the fact and add it to the video.

Now do we want widescreen or full screen? I'm a fan of widescreen myself, but I'll just make my own version of it:P

Aw, Weege, you know you don't have time do put together a big project like this!;) Kansas, on the other hand, is unemployed, with all the time in the world!:P

I own both of the last two end-of-year videos for KSUPC, so I may be partial, but....
I hereby nominate Kansasskydiver to do the boogie video. Do I hear a second?

:D

Now do we want widescreen or full screen? I'm a fan of widescreen myself, but I'll just make my own version of it:P

I never take my camera out of widescreen.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

i tried calling you back retard. try answering your phone. :P i'm going to go puke again now. i think i got food poisoning at dinner. B|

and about the vid... i am pretty freakin stretched lately. way busy at work and other shit. i actually have a stack of video currently that i've promised to do something with. sooooo... KS is the much better candidate! :D ever heard the phrase.... it's alllllllll goooooooooooood?? ;)B|

I don't know all that many of you, so we shoudl all post mug shots of you in gear, so we know who everyone is;)

i don't think i have any mugshots or pics of me in my gear.. yup you heard that right. I know others do tho. [:/]

you will know who i am. I'll have dirt under my nails and all over my shirt since I needed to dig myself out of my home (aka hole):D

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

yes!! tell me there's a balloon!

Just my suggestion, it would be a good time of year for balloon jumps - cool morning, no tall corn. It also gets things moving early in the morning.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

It also gets things moving early in the morning.

I'll get things moving in the morning with my motivational singing!! But balloons would be nice too cause iwan still owes me balloon jump pics. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

How much do you think you would charge for copies of the "Skydive Greene County Memorial Day Boogie DVD"? Sounds like a cool idea and I will be happy to make my video footage contribution. B|

Just make sure that you have anyone who submits video sign some simple little "i don't expect compensation for any video used on this DVD" type of waiver. C.Y.A., know what I mean? ;)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Not sure on the price, though it'll be between 10-15 one disk or 20 if there is just a shit ton of cool stuff people add to it and I do 2 disks. It'll probably just be one disk though.

I have waivers already that I use for all my tandem videos and end of year video stuff, but thanks for the advice and looking out for me.

I'll be bringing a computer with me to capture the footage, that way we don't have to deal with tapes getting back to pepole or for that matter, me buying a bunch of tapes to have people transfer to me to then have to transfer onto my computer. Cuts the time in half by putting it on a HD in the first place.

So everynight after jumping I'll be set up somewhere and have everyone come and contribute their footage. I don't care what it is, I wanna see it and possibly add it to the video, especially the party stuff B|