PhreeZone

Skydive Greene County Memorial Boogie!

I can't wait to see u also chicky and we gonna party bc this is my only vacation until RANTOUL!!! let some ppl know that I am packing and doin massages... I will be there Friday afternoon for the boogie... be good until then and if you cant be good be good at it!!!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

yup me and nicole survived all nite...yes i met u at SDA but unfortunately i dont think any of the boys will be there... i can pack for you if u want though...i know i am not as cute as they r but give me a chance... hehehe
Jake u could have been a true survivior but no u had to sleep?!?!? ooohhh well... i luvs u:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Jake u could have been a true survivior but no u had to sleep?!?!? ooohhh well... i luvs u

you mean i TRIED to sleep.......laid down for about 15 mins and gave up.....was still WIDE awake.......your GA people are a bad influance on me!!!!! :P:P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

adrock
alanab
amanda965
buried
camlee (possibly)
chaoskitty
cielodiosa
cspencefly
dagimp (let's all beg him)
daizey
doublespock + friend
hazzard
hisgoofyness
ifall
Ifallfast
Jskydiver22 (probably/maybe)
jumpchikk
kansasskydiver
kelel01
Kris
phreezone
popsjumper
pyke
orangejumper
roamingdz.com crew
scottbre
skychick312
skysprite (maybe, taking donations)
skinnyshrek
sunshine
subject21
Sundevil777
vdschoor
weegegirl
wildcard451
wingnut

still here and gettin stuff done, whats ur excuse?!?!? just kiddin...:P

hell...i cut my grass, trimed the hedges, pruned the rose bushes, clean my garage, clean up the spare room for my brother......i was busy today.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Anyone who knows Kaha - knows she's not a pain, doesn't interfere with packing, and poops in the grass away from the packing areas -

What did you just say? Here's me, whispering, "hey Blaine, remember the little episode in Dublin?"
Be careful what you say on the internet, boy!

Anyone who knows Kaha - knows she's not a pain, doesn't interfere with packing, and poops in the grass away from the packing areas -

What did you just say? Here's me, whispering, "hey Blaine, remember the little episode in Dublin?"
Be careful what you say on the internet, boy!

Thanks for pointing that out for me Beezy - but she's past that now....I don't even know why she did it there - that was her first time in months.

Anyway - she will be kept on close watch - and lead - the whole time...so it shouldn't be an issue!

Now, hurry up and fill me in on the American Boogie...or is that a non-issue now?? I missed you in Chester - I could have fully represented you there!B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

My friend from Northern France is sending over some delicious french and belgian cholcolates that will be here just in time for memorial day.

Who wants some? ;)

Me! Me! Me! Gosh that sounds yummy. I'll have to get a written permission slip from my trainer for some chocolate! ;):DB|

more good news!! yet ANOTHER certificate for the raffle coming from freak'n'suits!!!

AND I just got word that the food kitchen will be open for the entire boogie for all your meals and snacking needs! no need to leave the DZ for the entire boogie.... ever! try one of kenny's walking tacos, they are awesome!!
i believe we have use of the kitchen to cook food in as well:)

More good news!

Beezy Shaw from HiperUSA is coming up for the weekend with his demo canopies! Take them for a spin if you get the chance.

They don't make anything bigger than 150 [:/]
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

So it was talked about above but I don't know if anyone seriously offerred or is thinking about doing it or not, but I'd be willing to put together the boogie DVD if there is interest. I'm jobless and schoolless right now so it'd give me something to do and wouldn't be a time burdon on me. I made our club's end of year 2-disk DVD as well as 2 films for the Fly Boyz Film Festival last Nov.

I don't want to take it from anyone though if they were gonna do it already. If not, I'll be happy to do it. Check out my lastest work on skydivingmovies.com http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=2006

And the attached picture of the 2 disk DVD set

Edit to add: As a bonus, I'll put an easter egg on the DVD of the voice messages the crazy chick left on the phone:P
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!