PhreeZone

Skydive Greene County Memorial Boogie!

The KS crew is home, tired and ready for some sleep. Loved all you guys, will post more in the morning and start working on Duh-boogie-DVD

I have one little tiny request. Please please please you the song Holiday by Greenday in the boogie video. Me, Daizey, and Kelel will LOVE you forever if you do. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

best boogie ever:)why did it end:(

No, the best ever was the one where I met Mariposa, but definitely the best fireside jam session ever. I wish more jumpers down here would bust out their axes and sing along.

Take up a collection to buy that f*ckin' restaurant a Sunday liquor license, and we'll be back.

Now. We spent 23 hours in a truck for you guys. Get your slack-asses down to GA!! Or better yet, Destin, FL for the Roaming DZ beach boogie.
Do it, and I promise to learn ..............ONE Garth Brooks song.

========================================
And Congratulations to:

Huevo Destructora (Ball Buster)
Cara Bebe' (Baby Face)
Nino Cumpleano (Birthday Boy)
Alta Mantenimienta (High Maintenance)
Abrazo Y Beso (Hug and Kiss)
and
Sonador (Dreamer)

WHO ARE THE NEW RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS?!!

-Mr. Obvious
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I have one little tiny request. Please please please you the song Holiday by Greenday in the boogie video. Me, Daizey, and Kelel will LOVE you forever if you do. :)

Yep I had planned on using it already, but just for you I'll make sure it's in. Also, if you can get a hold of whoever has your footage send me a pm and I'll give you my address to have them mail it to me
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

So I never found the sign-up sheet for the DVD, but I defnitely want one and I am sure a lot of others do too. Are you just gonna start a thread when it is done, or should we PM you our info? It was great meeting you Chris, thanks for the sweet packjobs when I got lazy!!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

There was a sign-up sheet then it went missing. I guess I can set up everything for the DVD now. It'll be finished shortly. There is more footage coming in though from yesterday. Wrongway, PJ and Alana want some more footage added on, so two things:

1)If you have footage PM me for my address and please try to get it to me this week so I can finish up the DVD ASAP

2)The DVD is going to be $15 and can be paid for via paypal, cash or check. If you'd like to sign-up and pay for it now, paypal $15 to ifreefly(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. Be sure to include your address if it's not the same as your ship to address with paypal.

I've got about 3 hours of tape, to go through and pick out all the good stuff. There's lots of good footage and I'll try to make sure everyone shows up on the DVD
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!