skyyhi

Anyone Jump near Indianapolis?

I am going to be in Indianapolis for 7 days over the Memorial Day weekend (Going to Carb Day and the Indy 500) and was trying to decide if I should take my rig or not. . .

Anyone jump there and where is the best place to jump? Would I be able to get some belly flying in? Let me know. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

There's nothing really "close," but SDC isn't very far!!!! They have their Team Funnel boogie every Memorial Day. Richmond is really close, and it's a nice dz, but I don't know if they have anything going on.

Oh...and SDC has two Otters, so if you want to do formation loads or smaller ways, it's a great dz for belly-flying! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Richmond is about hour to hour 20 away and they are having at least a Porter. Greesburg is about 45-hour and they have a Caravan and Otter. Plus they have FastTrax there that you might be able to get coaching from if you time it right. Other good DZ's are SDC at about 2.5 hours or so. Skydive Greene County is about 2-2.5 hours in Xenia Ohio and I know they are having a Casa and an Super Otter if you want to get your tailgate fix.

All of them have great organizers. SDC has some of the best freefly talent in the midwest, Greensburg has FastTrax for 4 way.... what are you looking for?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Well, I love belly flying. . .4 way, speed, etc. . .Just out to have some fun while I am in Indy. . .Val, we are going to be in the Chicago area on Thursday, so may go and check out SDC. As for Monday, probably go to Greenberg since it is the closest to where I am going to be. . .

Thank you all for the information. Yay. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Weeeeelllll, we did meet briefly at the Bombshelter in Perris one time. . .very briefly. . .I was doing tunnel time and had to run. . .But, I look forward to meeting you again.
FGF #6
Darcy

Okay Mark, giving me shit as usual. . .Yeah, I know, but I was going to travel light. . .lol. . .

Val, its okay sweetie, everyone was pretty much drinking and you, my sweet, were surrounded by TONS of people. . .Yes, this time we will meet and hang out. . .Looking forward to that. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Only because I remember your Level 7. ....and Level 8.
You are still my favorite ex-student.

Awwwww, you are still my favorite instructor too. And yeah, I am taking the rig. . .silly me for thinking otherwise. . .

B|
FGF #6
Darcy