kneal

NEW OWNER CREATES NEW DZ! (LAKE SUPERIOR, WI)

NEW OWNER CREATES NEW DZ! (LAKE SUPERIOR, WI)
Mark Androsky former assistant manager of Skydive Dallas, the Las Vegas Parachute Center, Skydive Colorado and 4-way Terminal Ectacy member, is now the new General Manager of the Skydive Superior DZ in Superior, Wisconsin. He and his father(Charlie)recently purchaced a 60 x 70 hanger on the Richard I. Bong airport. They have one c-182 and one c-185 and currently looking at a platus porter for the summer season. It's a state of the art facility,
with huge landing area, restrooms, creeper area, training room and jumperlounge. Mark has brought his expertise in student training and 4-way to this DZ. Androsky has over 3000 Tandems, 700 AFF's, 1500 video jumps, 2000 4&8-way dives and hundred of demos. The Remax Demo Team he is on has logged demos into NASCAR annully for over eight years. His energy and organiation skills have recently turned this DZ inside out! If you're in the northern wisconsin area you gotta check this guy and his DZ out!

Note: I have seen and experienced this DZ last weekend...it is awesome!:)

"Don't waste the pretty"!

I'd have to agree....this is a pretty cool dropzone. Very friendly and professional staff. Oh and they have a really good packer and don't forget the really ccol manifest lady to boot. The view of the lake is pretty cool too. They have all kinds of cool events planned for the season like 4-8 way scrambles,barbeques on saturday night, guest aircrafts, packing classes, canopy skills camps..and a fourth of July boogie. It's going to be a fun season...come on up and join in on the fun...you'll be glad you did.
If first you don't succeed then skydiving isn't for you!

I'd have to agree....this is a pretty cool dropzone. Very friendly and professional staff. Oh and they have a really good packer and don't forget the really ccol manifest lady to boot. The view of the lake is pretty cool too. They have all kinds of cool events planned for the season like 4-8 way scrambles,barbeques on saturday night, guest aircrafts, packing classes, canopy skills camps..and a fourth of July boogie. It's going to be a fun season...come on up and join in on the fun...you'll be glad you did.

So you would say it is ....cool... I gather!

YES...come for a visit! Give me advance notice and we get you all set up with overnight arrangments, anything you may need. The more the merrier! This is gonna be the NEW hot spot of the NORTH!

"Don't waste the pretty"!