martymac11

Skydive Tecumseh 2nd Annual 4-Way RW (FS) Scrambles.

Hey Liz, I'm glad you had fun. Where are you???

I moved to DC over the winter. Working a contract down here until late September/October. Then, more than likely, I'm moving to Atlanta. :)
Hope you guys are having a great season!! From all I've talked to up there, sounds like you are off to a really good start! :)

Hey Marty, I was hoping to make it this year but will be out for a few months. Had a motorcycle accident and busted my shoulder up pretty good. I hope you guys have a great time and I will see you soon.

Pete Serafimovski
HELLFISH 429
POPS 11113

Hey Marty, I was hoping to make it this year but will be out for a few months. Had a motorcycle accident and busted my shoulder up pretty good. I hope you guys have a great time and I will see you soon.

Pete Serafimovski

Hey Pete, sorry to hear about your accident!! :( Heal fast!!

Hey how you been? I went out for a ride end of March and Came up on a railroad crossing. As i was going over the tracks, the crossing light malfunctioned and a train clipped me as I was going over. Train knocked me of the bike and ran it over. Couple feet less and I would have been run over. I landed on my shoulder broke my collar bone and dislocated my shoulder. They told me I would be ready to go by July but I think I will be back in the next few weeks.
HELLFISH 429
POPS 11113

I'm going to try and make it out when the weather clears up and see if can get back in the air. I feel good but I am worried about a hard opening, It might dislocate my shoulder. If I cant jump I will still come out and see you guys.
HELLFISH 429
POPS 11113

Hey Flat Flyers and Flat Flyer Wannabe's,
I hope this won't change anyone's mind, but we are raising the entry fee to $20. The economics are simple. (4) jumpers per team equals $80 intake. (3) camera slots @$21 each equals $63 and we pay each camera flyer $6 per jump for a parachute re-pack since the professional camera flyers are running from load to load doing tandems and they don't have time to pack. So our outlay per team is $81 (oh-oh!! We lose $1 on every team - and I have an MBA - go figure). This benefits the non-professionals who pack their own but we don't discriminate. This is what we did last year and just ate the cost of the pack job. The cost of the trophies and plaques is a whole nuther issue - so this is still the best deal in skydiving - besides being an awful lot of fun!!! I hope to see you all there. Marty