brnnncrzy77

skydive opelika

Chuck Blue (aka SkymonkeyONE) jumps out there on occasion...

...but that could be because his Pops owns it!!:P

I keep meaning to check it out....I wish they would throw a boogie once in a while!! I need an excuse to check them out!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I only very-rarely make it home to Alabama anymore, but my cousin Jay Phillips (Pajarito on here) is there most weekends and works on staff. On that note, my dad's (Buddy Blue, D-597, the DZO) three-day birthday party is the weekend of April 21st. It is a huge event that any local skydiver ought to attend.

Chuck

They are a great bunch of guys they have been very helpful with my training. JP is actually my instructor out there and he has been great. I cant wait to finish up my training out there and jump jump jump with the guys out at skydive opelika

u werent flying, u were falling with style

Jumped there a few times in 2001. Very friendly and some VERY experienced staff. Underated DZ. Defo. worth a visit.

I haven't been there in a while, but the people there are good folks. It's also the only DZ I know of where the DZO brings the DZ to the airport in an old U-Haul truck! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban