hanka

Sharm El_Sheikh

What a coincidence! I didn't see you post when I wrote mine. There is a DZ mentioned in the dropzones section of this site and i have just tried to contact the owner to find out more about it. From the looks of it it is in Hurgada, which on the other side of the water to Sharm El Sheikh and you can get a boat across. I'm not sure how easy it is to get there though. If I get further info I'll post it up.

Joolee

I was in Hurghada last year and was writing with people there. There should be An-2. But there was nobody able to tell me, where the DZ is. Doesnt matter, it was not a jumping holiday:)But if you will know something more, please drop me a line;)
Beside, I plan to go to Cairo for two days, maybe I will do a balloon jump as Altichick suggestedB| (well, but the guys ususally dont have some rigs for borrowing them to me, do they?:D)
AFFcentrum.cz

Not that i know of any DZ in the Sinai Peninsula.
Across the border to Israel there are 2 DZ - the closest will be 2.5 hours from the border and the other 1 hour further.
Sharem itself is about 2.5-3 hours away from the Israeli Border.

The DZ in Eilat is closed for more than 2 years now!