marks

The Shimell Boogie! @ Skydive The Farm, 5/14-5/15

Man, and just when I was thinking of putting my rig up on the classifieds for sale...

NOT allowed since I have not gotten a jump with you yet....keep the rig and get your butt out here and do me the honor.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Man, and just when I was thinking of putting my rig up on the classifieds for sale. I might have to come out of retirement for this one. Would be rude not to win this poker game too. B|

Man - that's some of the best news I've heard all week!!!!B|B|

Now...don't ever let me catch you saying such filth again!!!;)

Keep your gear...take up freeflyin' with Bob and I - we'll BM once in a while for kicks....that ought to break up the monotony...and keep you interested/challenged.

Then - when you're a shit-hot legal stud...you'll be able to let loose on the weekends....just like Rod!!!B|

See you soon, bro!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

This is Ian. So when i the shimell boogie going down? I am gonna be there, but what of the canopy piloting meet? Is this boogie the weekend after? I am trying to organize a load or two from NC to come down and make some tandems, ya! Hey Alan and Frank, you need to go back to the pool hall gas stations with gas... haha
Peace- I need the concrete date action...
Osama

maybee we shold rename this boogie, the squash the cockroach boogie!

i was over at the local airport recently "you know the one 3 miles away" and i saw a MAN sized COCKROACH!!! ya you know the one...

squash the cockroach boogie!!!! hehehe.. we could get chuckie to orgonize a birdman formation in the shape of a hand with the middle finger extended and do a 3 mile birdman "flip the birdie" formation over 4alpha4

I personally like to stamp on cockroaches...nasty little creatures..So will the night party be as good as the last one you threw shimmel?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

im thinking of buying a shitload of glowsticks and throwing them in the pond!

If you can hold off buying them till the week prior, I will know for sure wether I can make it or not, and I can bring the glow sticks, multiple colors, save your bucks.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

ya know, as much of this that i would love to give to jftc. we have to remember that KEVIN needs money bad too, he got hurt at skydive atlanta.

maybee we could also rally all the dz's around atlanta to raise a little money for these two. maybee 25% to jerry, since he has insurance and 75% to CRAZY KEVIN!.. so we will have prize's to raffle off, and stunts to be pulled all to go help out fellow skydivers.:)

ya know, as much of this that i would love to give to jftc. we have to remember that KEVIN needs money bad too, he got hurt at skydive atlanta.

maybee we could also rally all the dz's around atlanta to raise a little money for these two. maybee 25% to jerry, since he has insurance and 75% to CRAZY KEVIN!.. so we will have prize's to raffle off, and stunts to be pulled all to go help out fellow skydivers.

Mark, I don't mean any offence to Kevin or Jerry, but giving the money to people JFTC who are victims of circumstance is far more noble than giving money to jumpers who were victims of their own ego.

I truely am sorry that Jerry and Kevin got hurt, but both of them have had warnings. JFTC, well there's something people have no control over.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Ian,

We have been doing alot of fund raisers for JFTC at THE FARM lately. Sometimes people do stupid things even when taught and warned not to.Kevin is completely broke, Nata! zip. He has nothing, except for the support of some friends that are helping along with his recovery. Im sure with what we raise, we will not even be able to scratch the surface as to what he needs. I think it is a great idea, and we plan on supporting JFTC all season.I think they can give up one boogie, especially to someone in a community that supports JFTC on a regular basis.

I do know where you coming from though. I'm tired of young jumpers not listening and thinking they are invincible. PAIN is an excellent teacher!

Holy Shit! my post looks nice! all spelling nice and stuff!;)

Mark,

I understand your compassion, and I think it has great intentions, but I don't believe it's our job to bail people out of situations they placed themselves in. Both jumpers had been warned not to do something, both jumpers went ahead and did it anyway. This doesn't make them bad people or people that we should turn our back on, but at the same time I don't believe it's our responsibility to put their needs above something more worthy. Ultimately I believe part of their accepting responsibility for their actions is taking responsibility for them. I know it sounds cold (it's not something I like writing) but think about it. These weren't incidents where shit just happened. BOTH jumpers made a concious choice to do something after being told not to.

This is probably a discussion best left for the speakers corner or over a beer though. You know me, you know I like Jerry (and wish him a speedy recovery). Writing this isn't nice, but that doesn't make it not true.

Feel free to drop me a PM so we can continue this without polluting your boogie thread with something negative) [:/]

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Well, Jello "j' is the one "thanks jay;)" behind the scene handling this stuff. So ultimately it is up to him.I wish we could raise money for every single charity out there at once. But that would be next to impossible.

"J" $1.00 jello shots? or are you just going to take donation's?. I have some ideas I think we need to get together this weekend and discuss all the options.

Definately "Donations". Selling Jello shots could cause legal problems and we both know that are people across the street that would do ANYTHING to cause problems for us.

I will probably put up 2 hats, One for JFTC and one for Jerry and Kev. People can drop money in which ever one they want and help themselves to a few jello shots.

I personally hate dealing with money for anything but I would like to help out friends if they need it.

Neither of these guys have asked for anything, Nobody is asking anyone to GIVE anything. If you want a few jello shots, Drop some money in a hat and help yourself.