marks

The Shimell Boogie! @ Skydive The Farm, 5/14-5/15

some of you coach rated jumpers will be willing work with them this weekend. They said something about swaping Sexual Favors for Free Coaching so someone needs to jump on that.

coaches at the farm now have to be ok'd through mike anderson. he is making sure the COACHES! are doing there jobs and not taking young hotties freeflying. they will have to LEARN before they are allowed to be off and wild with you freaks,.....

we have a set criteria that has to be met, so coaches, just because you got your rating, doesnt mean your taking up peeps...you must proove yourself... it isnt JUST ABOUT FUN. it is also about SAFETY.:|

if they have a license, then use your best judgment or ask one of us.

if not.. then mike anderson is the one to talk to....

You better come girl, we can finally jump with each other. B|

Oh wait, we're trying to get you to come. :P

You can use your mad Poker playing skills and whip us all at Hold 'Em.

We'll let you punch Shimell in the stomach. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

you cant!:P

plus you will get to dance your ass off to some kick ass tunes...

i talked to eric last night and he insisted that i better have my music collection at the top of my game. because he said he is going big and throwin down some funky ass shit!

p.s. when you get here you have to introduce yourself. i dont think we met....

hahaha ohh ya.. make your own judgments.. dont be a follower, or a puppet like one mr shrek would want you to be..

Spankins, jello shots, wrestlin, nekkid poker, sexual favors.....how can I miss this!!!!! [:/]:):P

She's coming!!!! :)
(Does the Snoopy happy dance)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Spankins, jello shots, wrestlin, nekkid poker, sexual favors.....how can I miss this!!!!! [:/]:):P

You're right! You can't! Now come on girlie, if for no reason other than EVERYTHING you just mentioned. But I'm an angel:), so I don't know anything about that stuff:o;).

Is my online personality similar to my real-life personality? Hmmmmm:ph34r::D

Edited to add: I'm doing the Snoopy Happy Dance b/c YOU'RE coming Bolas!!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

In the Roman civil war, Julius Caesar knew he had to march on Rome itself, which no legion was permitted to do. Marcus Lucanus left us a chronicle of what happened:
"How swiftly Caesar had surmounted the icy Alps and in his mind conceived immense upheavals, coming war. When he reached the water of the Little Rubicon, clearly to the leader through the murky night appeared a mighty image of his country in distress, grief in her face, her white hair streaming from her tower-crowned head, with tresses torn and shoulders bare she stood before him, and sighing said:
'Where further do you march? Where do you take my standards, warriors? If lawfully you come, if as citizens, this far only is allowed.'
Then trembling struck the leaders limbs; his hair grew stiff and weakness checked his progress, holding his feet at the river's edge.
At last he speaks:
'O Thunderer, surveying great Rome's walls from the Tarpeian Rock
'O Phrygian house gods of Iulus, clan and mysteries of Quirinus who was carried off to heaven
'O Jupiter of Latium, seated in lofty Alba and hearths of Vesta
'O Rome, equal to the highest deity, favor my plans.
Not with impious weapons do I pursue you. Here am I, Caesar, conqueror of land and sea, your own soldier, everywhere. Now, too, if I am permitted, the man who makes me your enemy -- it is he who be the guilty one.'
Then he broke the barriers of war and through the swollen river swiftly took his standards. And Caesar crossed the flood and reached the opposite bank. From Hesperia's forbidden fields he took his stand and said:
'Here I abandon peace and desecrated law.
Fortune, it is you I follow.
Farewell to treaties.
From now on war is our judge.'"
Hail, Caesar! We who are about to die salute you.

Give it hell Les, and scratch his eyes out. Opps..did I say that out loud.

We are all looking forward to a wonderful time jumping at the Farm this weekend. I know I am. See you there. :)
jumpervali

Yes, Rome will be visiting "The Farm" this weekend. I've chose to not do business this weekend so I can personally have some fun and enjoy the boogie. I think it will be a blast to take a break and enjoy the company of all you wonderful folks.

jumpervali

ROMANS invading the Farm.... woohoo!!! and guess what.... there will be all the COWBELL you can stand as well!!! :P

Oh my, imagine showing up at the ball and having the same dress as someone else :$

jumpervali

That dress is so PRETTY, but I'm willing to share, so Jenn can have it this weekend...

But, it does have special meaning to me now since those pics were taken;)