Punky_Monkey

Z-Hills Jumpers

Not sure if I should be posting this here but the ad in personal is doing no good. If I sholdn't be posting this here I am sure it will be removed.

I am flying to Orlando next weekend for the tunnelB| and would also like to get some jumps in at z-hills. I am looking for a ride from Orlando to z-hills.

Please someone help me this student jumper experience what it is like to jump at a bigger drop zone.

Thanks
Punky Monkey
You may never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them how to fly in formation

Contact the DZ - if they have a pickup at the airport (or they might just come to get you - don't know), they could give you the lift. I know they frequently pickup jumpers arriving.

Also, you might ask while you are at the tunnel - there are several jumpers from Zhills booking blocks with the coaches (contact them on the web at Tunnel Coach).

Good luck - see you there next weekend!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Not sure if I should be posting this here but the ad in personal is doing no good. If I sholdn't be posting this here I am sure it will be removed.

I am flying to Orlando next weekend for the tunnel and would also like to get some jumps in at z-hills. I am looking for a ride from Orlando to z-hills.

Please someone help me this student jumper experience what it is like to jump at a bigger drop zone.

Probley help if you posted some pics;)

I jest...Well ok not really.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I was kidding...But now maybe some nice single Orlando jumper might be interested in helping you.

Guys?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I know you were only kidding but have nothing to loose so thought why not try and see what happens.;)

Hi P_M

Don't sweat the ride from orlando. I'm guessing the skydiving family will help a sister out:).

Let us know if they carry your rig and bags to the car:P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.