Superman32

Season Opener Boogie at XKeys/ Fun Formal Affair

Okay.... the room is booked for Friday night. And yet... I DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(B|

Sometimes, I'm just too freakin damn honest. I think she's charging us more because I actually told her there would be about 4 of us in the room. I should have said... two people who don't like each other at all. That would explain the King Size and Double Beds. Some of the Tecumseh crew knows my past "too honest" stories with trying to rent a car. :S $70. It's on me. :)

Now it sounds like I have to go into work for a bit on Fri, :( so much for the vacation, but still HOPING to be on the road AS SOON AS done Friday!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Let's pitch a tent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't slept in a tent in probably 5 years!! HOW FUN! :D

*Edited to add: One problem though..I don't know how to pitch a tent. [:/]B|:D:D:D

Oh, and I'm not playa. :) *NERD*

*Edited again to add: I think we should see what everyone else wants to do. It honestly doesn't matter to me. You guys choose. B|

I'm all for "roughing" it. I looooooooove camping! It's F-U-N!

AND... it lets you get wild at the DZ and noone has to drive to their home/hotel, just crash right there.

Let the jello shots fly!! B|

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Think i'll have a problem getting a room up there?

Its Williamstown NJ, not necessaritly the mecca of entertainment and attractions. I really don't think hotel rooms should be a problem.
The best bet, say F it and tent
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Alright,
I guess this is my time to see Xkeys. I cant wait to see some poeple I havent seen in a while, make some sweet freefly jumps, and party my ass off. I hope I dont get too outta control :SB|.

So I would be up to share a room, if there is still a spot. I dont think im gonna camp, but I might bring it just in case. I might not be able to drive saturday night.

See you all soon. And Hey! someone put me on the "list"

PJ

This was the latest list on the thread, and I know there are more people than this going. Sign your name biotches!! I want to see who's getting their ***BlInG bLiNg*** Number this weekend!!!

ccowden
LoudDan
weegegirl
Adrock
sickwill
peachsouthern
Amanduh
sunnydee123
bkdice
jmfreefly
skycurlycat?
pinecone170?
kingbunky
orangejumper
doublespock

Post: This was the latest list on the thread, and I know there are more people than this going. Sign your name biotches!! I want to see who's getting their ***BlInG bLiNg*** Number this weekend!!!

ccowden
LoudDan
weegegirl
Adrock
sickwill
peachsouthern
Amanduh
sunnydee123
bkdice
jmfreefly
skycurlycat?
pinecone170?
kingbunky
orangejumper
doublespock
Superman32
Haniel32

Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

BlInG bLiNg SiStAh Initiation list (so far):

Amanduh
Weegegirl
CCowden
Adrock

Yup, Chris is willing to be a sistah as long as we take it easy on him and dont beat him up too bad with our ring pops LMFAO! imagines *Here, take THIS!* *SMASH* *POP* *BOOM* *BANG* :D:D:D

This was the latest list on the thread, and I know there are more people than this going. Sign your name biotches!! I want to see who's getting their ***BlInG bLiNg*** Number this weekend!!!

ccowden
LoudDan
weegegirl
Adrock
sickwill
peachsouthern
Amanduh
sunnydee123
bkdice
jmfreefly
skycurlycat?
pinecone170?