pyke

First Anniversary Boogie & Fundraiser @ The Farm - 4/1-3

speaking of which, How is bob doing these days???

Leave my WIFE out of this...he's very sensitive...doesn't like it when you talk 'short' about him...he prefers little conversations!!!:D:D:D

And I wouldn't talk...you freakin' VIDEO-whore. If I were Brandy - I'd be wondering who I married...you, or a video camera!!!

LOL!!!!:D:D:D
thanks for the call last night...I didn't know you were in Statesboro this weekend...s'up wit dat?? No love for the Farm anymore?? I say again....VIDEO-whore!!;):P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

divnswoop (Sunday only - loser!

What did you expect there Pyke. I mean if he showed up Saturday night he might actually have to play Poker instead of just dealing. I really dont think his ego could have handled it if you beat him.
Cut the guy some slack;)

What, am i your bitch now pyke? You speaking for me on the threads?..posting my name on the list?...Next thing you know your going to be ordering my food at dinner?!:|;)

No, I'm going to try my best to be there A.S.A.P. But I don't know when yet. Anybody who knows what happens to me in the winter knows that I always start with plan A and end up at plan M before it's all said and done.(it's out of my hands) But If I come I WILL be there by sat night so I can play/ deal/ play and deal...whatever!! The look on pyke's face when he busted out was priceless!! The only thing better will be when I get to knock him out as a player this time instead of the dealer!!;)
J I'll be looking out for you at the table too!!!

Bring it!!
Only condidtion is that Neither of US deal for that game.;)

Hey, what can I say?!?! I was bored those 3 years I spent in jail!!;) That, and I showed David Blaine some stuff about freefall....and he showed me some stuff about cards!

**My hands are like WMD's** :S .....to pyke

We have been planning the orfuns thing forever we BETTER do it this time! SHit I suppose it is going to happen on a saturday......maybe I should call in sick!

Well it would help if somebody could keep Spanky and Weezer (aka Cheech) from floating away :S:ph34r::D:ph34r::S before we ever get started.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

dude do you have a cream dispenser. I'm making extra strong coffee for everne this week-end. My folks sent it over. Bring it out to the dz.

my dispenser is broken.. i want some of that strong ass coffee also, so i will look into getting it fixed.

Ok here's the deal. We have to start the game by 7.30 anytime after that i'm gone. So has the list got big enough for a skyvan yet???????? Or another Porter. Hey sod it lets do a 3 day boogie fee.. I'm in.lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Next thing you know your going to be ordering my food at dinner?!:|;)

No, but is cutting your steak going over the line??:D:D Your hands are WMDs to me??? Who cares if you have WARM MUSHY DIGITS!!!!! Try doing an honest days work for a change...toughen them up!!

bwahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!!:ph34r::D:D:D:D

Shimmel, dude...good one!!!;) Just remind me to not recommend to them to do AFF!!!:D:D:P

Missg8tordivr...umm...yeah - sorry. I thought you knew!

NinneyMcSwooper...I do talk to you for your wit, your charm, and you're incredibly HOT skybabe girlfriend!!! Is that SO wrong?:o:D:P Bring it on at the table....looks might have to get Jay's bro to deal this one...so we can have the ultimate square off.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Shrek, Brandy
jell jay
the gimp..no excuses you twat
kelly
kevin
heather
jess
nelva
pyke
bob
rod
Osama
weatherman pruitt
nic
greg
Brandon
(my roomate Mike)
Francie
3 other people so far from UGA possibly more
missg8tordivr
divnswoop (Sunday only - loser!
couple others from G'ville

Bolas?

Seriously thinking about it, I was sick last week after Dublin, (shocker!!!!) :)
It would finally shut up all the questions of:
"When are you coming to The Farm?"
"Bolas, have you been to The Farm?"
"You've been to the farm, right?"
"Como tallet eich caveat The Farm?"
:);):P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If you show up in that thong you'll be visiting the farms veterinarian....Get your ass there. All the cool kids will be. Except for jake, but he's not cool anymore. Whinning about his job or something. I think he can't keep up!!!!!!!!!!!;)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Awwwww I miss my Skydive Alabama peeps! We're going to have to coordinate a weekend there too... k? B| Until then... watch your ass during climbout if Curley is in the plane, don't let ANYONE light ANYTHING on fire, and don't give your phone # to anyone named Sleeve! :D

Hopefully I'll see ya soon K*!!
Pink Mafia Sis #26

***Next thing you know your going to be ordering my food at dinner?!:|;)

No, but is cutting your steak going over the line??:D:D

Only if you pre-chew it for me too! Oh, wait I forgot...Pyke don't eat meat since that time in high school.....:o:D

Try doing an honest days work for a change...toughen them up!!

....says the guy who's making big bucks at work behind his puter on DZ.com all day!;)

Bring it on at the table....looks might have to get Jay's bro to deal this one...so we can have the ultimate square off.

[chef's voice] Oh it's on....you've done been served children...[/chef's voice]

Awwwww I miss my Skydive Alabama peeps! We're going to have to coordinate a weekend there too... k? B| Until then... watch your ass during climbout if Curley is in the plane, don't let ANYONE light ANYTHING on fire, and don't give your phone # to anyone named Sleeve! :D

Hopefully I'll see ya soon K*!!

You forgot to warn me about all the pregnant people running around. I'm going to have to start taking TWO pills a day AND the patch! (and thats in addition to sleeping alone!) :D

Definitley let me know the next time you'll be in Cullman!

You guys have fun. Congrats to the Farm for their first year, BUT... I really expected toilets and running water by now :S.

Sorry guys, I won't be coming back to the farm until we can wash our hands and my kids not have a fear of falling into the porta potties, especially in the dark. This is truly a scary thing for a 3 year old. [:/]

Keep me informed on the progress, until then, see everyone...elsewhere...
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

You forgot to warn me about all the pregnant people running around. I'm going to have to start taking TWO pills a day AND the patch! (and thats in addition to sleeping alone!) :D

I can't believe I forgot that! Do not... I repeat... DO NOT drink the water! :D
Pink Mafia Sis #26