pyke

First Anniversary Boogie & Fundraiser @ The Farm - 4/1-3

We have been planning the orfuns thing forever we BETTER do it this time! SHit I suppose it is going to happen on a saturday......maybe I should call in sick!

I can't make it that weekend. You'll have to spank me next time! (and the next time... and the next time.. and the next time!! ) :):ph34r::D

Rumour has it a chopper is in the works - so if you missed it in Dublin - try it here!

Just got off the phone with Hans...

CHOPPER IS A GO!!!!

Also - Balloon is in the works now....so check back for updates!!!

This is going to be a fun boogie...get your a$$e$ out there!!!!

B|B|B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Hey! I'm trying to get down there sometime in the near future but you know the military, can't really tell them what to do. I should be on my way to Italy shortly. But I expect lots of pics and videos and detailed accounts of the whole weekend.

Anny May, I know you're reading this, return my messages girl!!

For everyone who has been thinking about getting out to the FARM to see what all the all the noise is about,

This is the Weekend to do it!!

Not only is it a $110 Weekend for all you can jump, If you are a Slack ass like me and only get in a few Jumps... You only pay for the jumps you make.

I have seen people get 17 to 20 Jumps for $110 in the past. No Boogie Registration Fee.

With the Helicopter and now Possibly the Balloons coming this is going to be great time.

As For after jumping Activities:
There will be the typical FARM Madness
Huge hanger to crash in
55 acres of pristine farm land to camp on
Poker Tournaments every night
Lots of jello shots
I may even get out the Paints again if I have find any volunteers;)
and Maybe even have a few Midnight Pond Races for jumps tickets.

Come play with US!!

Hey the pond race sounds fun...Ok yes i can clarify. I will buy your gas if you don't have fun at the boogie. Hey, at the MOFo boogie we got rained out the last day no-one complained. Everyone still had a blast. Hey, we have at least 10-15 regulars who drive up from Tallahassee(4-5hr drive) every week-end. What does that tell ya. All you bastards complaining about showers you can use my camper. No Toilet though. The wifey deceided to use paper towels as appose to toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!>:(>:(
>:( So i need to flush the hell out of it..Thanks Spence:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

damn dude, yes they are included in the 110 you just have to tip the drop zona an extra 100 bucks.....hehe I know what will get you here that cute chick from Gainseville is coming.......

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey, when you get as cute as me ....sorry when you get a camper that they all want to shower in...Do i sound like skimmel, sorry ladies. The Gimp is up for grabs, feel free to use him at your disposal!!!!!!!!!

mmm the blowing will be handled by jello jay himself. I will help organize but i know your dying to do the :)