pyke

First Anniversary Boogie & Fundraiser @ The Farm - 4/1-3

dude i can't get that song out of my head....dadadadadadadadadada Man i need to put it on tandem videos..whats the name...lol Glad you made it back ok. What about your buddy? He ok? We're still here jumping.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

ok. so pruit is a FULL BLOWN SKYDIVER!... pruit. im working on your new position at the farm...

i think pruit is going to be the after hours boogie organizer! ya thats right.... i know i was giving you a few hints this weekend, but i saw the gleem in your eye!. your natural dude! we will talk soon...;)

lol I could Think of a few fun things for the next one:ph34r:

Pruitt...you never cease to amaze me - a one-man entertainment extravaganza with balls of steel.

well because you put it that way :ph34r:;) lol also thanks for the rides back to the hanger I hate walking

also thanks Chris for getting me and Ian from our outlanding
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

I can't believe you had electronics in your pockets.......

WHAT electronics???

Try taking your $1200 (each) hearing aids off and putting them in your pocket before taking a nap in a pool lounge chair, then having your cousins sneak up on you, check your ears to make sure you didn't have them on, then pick you up and throw you in the lake! This happened to a friend of mine... As soon as he hit the water, he stood up and yelled "hahaha I didn't have my hearing aids on!" then a look of horror comes over him as he grabs his pockets "oh shit..." right then his cousins grab their heads and keep muttering "oh shit oh shit... his parents gone kill us!" :D:D:D:D

I was there... funniest scene I ever saw... Glad it wasn't me! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks to everyone who made the anniversary boogie so sweet. I was totally stoked. Nice flare on the tridactyl Pru, and nice naked race organization. (becoming a fram tradition yet?!) I can't believe I could stand up on sunday morning but somehow felt like a champ. What a great party sat, amazed with the partying stamina of everyone who started drinking at 11. I hope to be back down next month for the repeat- Chris, thanks again for picking us up-
Hans & Monday pilot, that was great. Those RW jumps were hilarious fun- I am gonna stop ramblin and go climbing now, PS I actually made it to Boone, thanks for all the organizers of my voyage-
Peace-
Osama aka the Prophet
Ian

Let the tree hugger walk up there. He was whinning all the way up about pollution while riding in a diesel truck....mmmmmmm Hypoctitical bastard.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Jerry is progressing well. I think the positive vibe from THE FARM is contributing to his speedy recovery. He still has a way to go. But, he is going to be fine. He is strong and eager to get back to the DZ. Hans, says he would make a good bus driver LOL. Let's rally him to back to the cool Jerry we all know and love. :)
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

Jerry, Jerry who the fuck is Jerry...Hey i will be up Friday with a few of us from down here. Will he still be in rome Hospital? I'll stop by. He was out of it last time i was there. God bless morphine for you:)lol

Hey speaking of holla bob will be in town 10th may mum and dad are cooking all come round im throwing a party

Hey speaking of holla bob will be in town 10th may mum and dad are cooking all come round im throwing a party

SUHWEEEEET! I'd love to see the Chief again. And of course Mum and Dad (I need a new soccer jersey!;))
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Shrek, You still need some workers? I am thinking about going to the upcoming boogie, and maybe after hit up Tally on my way south.
I dunno...
Ian

Sorry Osama, Shrek won't hire anybody who looks too Mexican.
Besides, before you can work for him you have to pass the "interview process" like the last guy:
1) move into MY place for a few months,
2) stiff me on $300 rent,
3) steal beers that I brewed for Lee's wedding, then
4) have a party the first time I go out of town and drain $200 worth of my top shelf liquor

And dont forget to fill the clear ones with water and put them back. [B]NO SHIT! I HAVE to vent about this now. Last night (after an especially looonnnngg day) I opened a bottle of clear 86 Proof Puerto Rican Rum, given to me by my Mother, NOT AVAILABLE in the continental U.S. and carried up here all the way from Tallahassee, and my sack of SH*T ex-roommate had filled it with F*CKING WATER!!!! I don't like to wish ill on anybody, but if there is a God, this man will soon suffer an EMASCULATING accident with his weed eater.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

lmfao hey you got to give him props great idea.. Don't worry i will get him back for you. I'll open a beer and fill the fucker with visine. I'll just make sure he doesn't have work in the morning;)

Blue Skies All! I wanted to give you an update on what happened (in case don't know the whole story) and on my current condition:

Incident: Friday April 8th, I made a jump at Skydive The Farm and had the intention of setting up for a 270 over the pond next to the hangar. I've swooped the hell out of this pond in the past, and probably had some false confidence in my continuing to take this landing area. I have 730 jumps and only less than 100 on the 99 Crossfire I was jumping at the time. In addition to listening to Dave Hebert who told me not to land there that day, I should have had more respect for the risk I was introducing by taking that pond.

Anyway, I was too low over the pond to initiate a 270, so I made a small turn with hopes of coming straight in in front of the hangar. However, there was were vehicles parked across where I was headed, and with virtually no time to react (you can see me panicing and kicking my legs on the video), I stabbed the right toggle, which turned my canopy around 180 degrees and put me in a virtually vertical dive from above the treetops. I made no attempt to recover from the dive - it's possible I blacked out or just froze up more likely. The canopy impacted at virtually the same time as my body at probably 50 miles/hour or greater. I was instantly knocked unconscious face down in the pond. Guardian angels were there and fetched me from the pond within a couple minutes and I took my first breath after being laid down next to the water.

I was life-flighted to Floyd Medical Center in Rome, GA in a coma with several broken bones and a closed head injury. I came out of the coma after about 8 hours, but don't remember the next 4 days whatsoever.

STATUS: I'm doing amazingly well given the trauma my body sustained. I spent 5 weeks in therapy at Shepperd Pathways (the day program for out-patients of Shepperd Center) and it was just a huge factor in getting through everything. I'm starting back to work full-time tomorrow and I have been driving again for the past week and a half. The broken bones have healed nicely and I'm just left with some left-side nerve damage that is peripheral and will heal in due time.

Thanks to everyone who supported me and came to visit me in the hospital. You have no idea how important that is in early recovery from something like this. I love you all!

Jerry's back baby!

:-)