pyke

First Anniversary Boogie & Fundraiser @ The Farm - 4/1-3

Skydive The Farm Anniversary Boogie

The Farm is turning 1!

Celebrate a great 1st year at Skydive The Farm by coming out to the Anniversary Boogie.

$110 for experienced skydivers - all the jumps you can make in 2 days (Sat & Sun only)!!!B|B|

Also:

SPECIAL EVENT: Skydive The Farm is partnering with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to bring you "Jump For A Cure"

Tandems proceeds from all weekend will benefit patients with Leukemia, Lymphoma, and other blood related cancers

Rumour has it a chopper is in the works - so if you missed it in Dublin - try it here!

If nothing else - show up to see our very own SHREK wig out at 3am...it's definately something to see!!!:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

PLEEEEEEEASE tell me somebody else is in charge and your just conveying the message!!!!!

So instead of "save the boobies" were now "saving the nodes"??????:D

I've donated my fair share of plasma, does that count?

**edited because pyke and cowden are picking on me!!!**

PEEEEEEEEASE tell me somebody else is in charge and your just conveying the message!!!!!

Dude....whereever you bought that GED from online - you should get your $$ back!!!

What the hell is PEEEEEEEASE???

[you say 'pick' - I say helping!! Sort of like how you helped me on Sat night at the table!!!:o:o:D:D:D:D]

:P:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

So what is the normal jump ship and what will be there for the "birthday party"......cause $110 for 2 days of jumping sure sounds like a crowd puller inner to me ;) - wanna make sure it would be worth the drive...............OR - where is the closest airport to fly in to?

Hope to see everyone soon.....;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

wanna make sure it would be worth the drive

The farm has jumpers that drive 4 or 5 hours every weekend just to come play, A boogie weekend will certianly be worth the drive.

where is the closest airport to fly in to

Atlanta is the closest Airport, The farm is just over an Hour Drive from there.

Plenty of Room to camp. Come on up.

no, we can't let too many people know about the farm. I thought we were going to keep it a secret:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Don't be bitter mister nasty pants - I know you are just itching to see me :P but things came up for Dublin and I just was not motivated to make an 8 hour drive alone ;)

We'll see...maybe I'll come to the Farm - I've heard stories but then again...I seem to be in Thomaston quite a lot so far this year so at least I'm in Georgia :S

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I've heard stories but then again...

All the stories are true...

even the babies have a good time & drink!!!

[Pic #1 - Foreshadowing...?? Hans asked Ella which 'bottle' she preferred...of course - being a skydivers daughter doesn't help, but she went for the one she 'sees' the most!!]B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Awwwww!!! :$
Is it just me, or is there nothing cuter than photos of precious young lives in the budding stages of their inevitable corruption?!
I've got one for that scrapbook.

As for whether or not it'll be worth the drive, I just got off the phone with Shrek (OrFun #2 aka "Spanky") 'cause he's such a postwhore he has to call me to tallk about posting until he figures out a way to get WiFi in his truck. And he has tabled the following offer:

If sunnydee comes to this boogie and doesn't have a sufficiently good time to justify her travel, Shrek will PAY FOR YOUR GAS!
Not only that, the offer is open to ANY Non-Farm Animals who make this their first trip to the Farm.
That's right.
FREE GAS on the OGRE (as opposed to coming out of the Ogre as it usually does.) If you visibly don't enjoy yourself at this boogie. Details when Chunk gets in front of a computer again.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

And don't forget OrFun INITIATIONS!!!
Only this time we're doing them EARLY. BEFORE the Rodriguez Brothers can come in, take an hour and a half to do their sh*t and f*ck everything up!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey, remember me? It's Derraugh-I'm the one who got stuck in the tree, and you can thank Ann-Marie for the name. How is everyone doing? I wish I could be there for the 1yr old party. Take lots of pictures for me!!

whats up chicky! ya you need to get your ass down here again....;)