upndownshop

SkyFest 05 IS ON!

after 15 hours driveing in the rain we are home and posting our little rears off
memories
1 nanners scr
2 team gens a pink mafia sister
3 georgias first schumaster award
question folks!
how is cookies leg??? do I owe beer or is it owed to me?

j you and jamie rock and your brother is great
thanks

the state of georgia was well represented

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Yeah Nan!!! Nan got the first SkyFest Scholarship awarded outside of Texas. Nan is a wonderful person and totally deserves her scholarship!! Nan and Bob also helped us set up SkyFest and pitched in at the SkyFest booth when we needed her. We love you, Nan!!

Our own heidihagen, BRYANGOESBOOM, and Scaryshari received scholarship awards as well. Way to go guys!!!!!!!! Each and every one of you truly deserve it and we're so proud of you. :)
In my previous "Thank you" post I forgot to thank Kathy Spillers for taking so many great pictures and pitching in to help all over the place!! :)

I think right about the time your avatar pic was taken I was playing a little ditty on the guitar only feet away from the "crash pillow"

fun times...even though I only made 3 jumps this year at skyfest I had a fun time... the baloon jump was spectacular! so much fun...

-yoshi

I think right about the time your avatar pic was taken I was playing a little ditty on the guitar only feet away from the "crash pillow"

fun times...even though I only made 3 jumps this year at skyfest I had a fun time... the baloon jump was spectacular! so much fun...

-yoshi

dont forget our amazing jump!:P

nooo thank YOUUU!!!!:$ it took me a while to find this.
it was great meeting some of you ...i say some because i didn't get to meet all of you, yet! everyone who put this together did a great job working around the rain. also, many many MANYYY thanks to the schrimshire family.
i was so shocked to hear my name called, i'm not even sure i got a chance to really thank you. it will be put to good use!!! seeya next year (if not sooner!):)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

-yoshi

and I have a photo of you playing a little ditty right here
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amanda965/album?.dir=27cd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

:P

Great meeting you Yoshi, but I really do think I have met you somewhere before!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

The Article is out and they did a great job in Parachutist!!

The article reads GREAT, thanks Lauren!!

Bob, Kathy, Clint, & Lee all got their photo's published!!!
There is one pic that I would prefer all of you to ignore, you will know it when you see it. thanks kathy:P:P:P
Once again to everyone for making SkyFest a great event, THANK YOU!!!

The new paved runway is half way done at SD Spaceland!!!

Yee haww