upndownshop

SkyFest 05 IS ON!

Hitting the road after lunch, will be there by 4 or so. What's the weather looking like for tomorrow and Sunday? Any let up in the rain they we calling for?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Damn, it is really pouring out there.

How's it down south, Spaceland? Have you renamed it Swampland yet? [:/]

Hope you're all haing fun despite the rain - I'll see you people tomorrow! :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Although it has rained all morning it has not been as bad as in Houston. Almost got a load up this morning when it closed in again. No standing water in the LZ yet.

POPS group has finished dirt dives for sequential big ways and is just waiting for the chance to jump.

Alana, Amanda & Justi got in late last night and are up and moving around. Hopefully the weather will clear soon. :(

Blue skies,

Jim

Thjrsday we did 6 or 8 loads.
Friday it rained till 3 and then we put up 21 loads!!!
saturday been jumping all day!!! even in the rain.
Runway Not a problem. Helicopter been up all day too!!!
The Auction starts at 9:30 tonight!! Then SCR Ceremony

Yee haw...back to work!!

j

I'm back home now. It was a blast at SkyFest - despite the SCR ceremony :P - and I'll definitely do it again.

One suggestion....name tags for DZ.commers for the next time around so we know who's who? ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Well...I am feeling a bit better today! Passed out around 6 pm last night (TURNED MY PHONE OFF!) and didn't wake up until 7 am this morning! :D

Had a blast this weekend, got to meet a lot of new people and see a lot of familiar faces as well.

Hope to see you all again next year!!! B|

Now let's see how long it takes to get the grass growing again out at Spaceland! :D:D;)

Hey everyone,
I am back at work EXHAUSTED and itching today. Our flight out got delayed- Alana, Justi and I got back into Columbus around 11:45.

Despite the weather, mud and bugs- the PEOPLE I met and the dedication of those that coordinated this event was awesome. Thanks to everyone at Splaceland for your hospitality and Texas traditions. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the future (hopefully at boogies later this year!)
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

i want pictures.....especially of all the "mystery" women that called me from jello-j's phone this weekend!!!!!

You know the mystery woman that called you. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.