upndownshop

SkyFest 05 IS ON!

Just looked on mapquest 740 bloody miles from Tallahassee. Towing a camper as well. Better be worth it!!!!! :)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Just looked on mapquest 740 bloody miles from Tallahassee. Towing a camper as well. Better be worth it!!!!! :)

Hell I wouldnt be worried about hauling that trailer, I'd be more worried about that Fat British Bastard Arse of YOURS!!!

Quit your bitchn. Guess you better get an earlier start if you are worried:P

Face the West maggots!

(The WEST! The WEST!)

Music to my ears!!! Well except the tap, tap, tap of the trophies!!
Hey Dave I asked Bill Newell to send me a copy of the ceremony word for word...Would you like a copy???

He is also sending some SCR goodies, there might be some lucky maggots out there.

I think I will have a cordless michrophone for you.

I am assuming you will be doing it again, I guess unless a lower number volunteers, which I doubt.

Yeeeeeee HAAAAAAAA

Music to my ears!!! Well except the tap, tap, tap of the trophies!!
Hey Dave I asked Bill Newell to send me a copy of the ceremony word for word...Would you like a copy???

I don't know about dave, but i sure would. I have only heard about 30 different variations of the ceremony.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Hey i am bringing 4 people so that makes me excempt from any beer spilage right:)

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa yeah right!!!!!

On your knees Brit!

Word of Caution: Do Not get any beer in the Limey's contact lenses. If it's anything like whipped cream and sardines he won't take it well :D:ph34r::D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Guess what folks??

We have a Skydiving couple that would like to get married @ SkyFest in the balloon.

So we need a minister...

Come on folks, help us out!! Somebody has to know one that would be willing to go up and do this?

Dont ask who it is yet, I didnt tell them I was posting this so give me some time.

This is really cool for me, because at the 1st SF (JSM) I introduced a couple and they got married one year later and I had to organize their wedding demo into the golf course.