upndownshop

SkyFest 05 IS ON!

ok...we have a competition the last weekend of the month here.....so might be quite the busy time.....you might be able to get some work here that weekend ;);)

Hey Jake, make him bring you some of that Shiner he brought back with him.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Made it home safely this morning, and that crappy weather was not JUST at the DZ it was the WHOLE drive home!

Had a GREAT time! Let's give hats off to Jay for organizing this thing when it's not even his home DZ!! And then thanks to all those locals and everyone who did help. /clapping and standing ovation/

Cora interesting idea about the name tags (or maybe DZ.com Tshirts with your login name on the back) but was fun realizing who some people were that I haven't met in person before.

Lee thanks for everything!

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Did you take some pics..(ladyskydiver)..At the beer tent to be more specific. Looking for certain shots...;)

:$ Moi? :):$ I have no clue what you're talking about. :)

** waiting for lightening strike. :$:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

notta problem..One think i learned is what all the hype about shiner bock. I have a new beer. Nce meeting all of you. amanduh and wendy you look e xactly like your avatar..lo Great DZl very proffesional definately be back
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

i'll look for it. Maybe i have always percieved it to be cheap nasty beer. I have 18 left aggie dave left 2 cases in the camper nice of him. Also, next year popsjumper avoided the SCR ceremony. He was hiding in my camper.Not one to start shit but i think you should all be aware of it:D:D:D And Jello theres always next year to make an 8 way...lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

shhhhhh......sometime this year the taxiway and runway will be paved.....don't tell anyone....

Amen- that is something badly needed!! Paved walkways to everywhere, or at least stepping stones from place to place, That mud was unreal!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Yeah, need a mud room prior to entering the hanger or SUMtin.

Lee, YOU start anything??? Naaaaah! Wait for Andy to blame me for not "waking him up" for the ceremony. I know a lot of people tape/fasten a brush to thier steps so before we track half the DZ into your camper again, we can at least knock SOME of it off. If you don't do it before I see you again, I'll do some of that engineering thing and hook you up! Sorry for the mess. :(

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

All good give brandy something to clean...That 10 way we did before you left turned out good. Not bad flying for a fatman hey....

Bill, I have your pics that you are looking for...;)

I uploaded them last night... sorry guys, I'm slacking in the post department today...

I will get pics up asap...:)
Swampfest was a lot of fun... at the end of three nights in that stuff, I think everyone was over it. I know I was... I lost my running shoes because of that mud :(

Bill, I have your pics that you are looking for...;)

I uploaded them last night... sorry guys, I'm slacking in the post department today...

I will get pics up asap...:)

uh oh...:$:D:$ hmmm....evidence....whoops! :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey chiquita please as agreed do not post some of those pics much appreciated . Most of them are PG...lol

You didn't ask me not to post any, does that mean they are fair game?:P

You were fair game all week from what i saw..hehehehehe dirty old slapper

renamed ---- mudfest 05 ----great times new friends and a decent amount of flyin

I had a blast birdflying with all ya'll... I can't wait to take that prodigy off our big A :)Thanks for all your help Jason, Ted and Perry... and way to go Jen with her new phoenix fly instructor rating!

I'm wiped out after the parking lot party on Sunday... we were the true to the core 'boogie-ers.' I'm just bummed its Monday, and back to reality :|

Hey chiquita please as agreed do not post some of those pics much appreciated . Most of them are PG...lol

hmmmmm...exactly what pictures are you referring to? i believe that i may have an incriminating photo of you too!! :P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

hey i have no problem but i think the rest of the skydiving world does not want to see a beer bottle in my ass..hehehe