pyke

Cinco de Mayo Boogie '05 - RB reunion!!

My brothers!

What an awesome time. It has taken until today to get back to normal. 146 stinky Rodriguez Brothers came to the Boogie and did just under 1000 jumps from 36 CASA loads. The new tequila machine made its debut... much to the horror of some. The pepper contest wreaked havoc on the insides of 2 brothers and 1 bumpy brother. A large # of the 1000 jello shots disappeared into the bellys of the family, as did the keg of Dos Equis and the 200 frozen margaritas. We were serenaded by a mariachi dude while we were in the food line for the tasty chicken fajitas... then we beat pinatas into submission and finally watched the video contest entries. At the "witching hour" 20 new brothers were born (1 breech and 1 by C-section). The new tequila machine was used to assist in the deliveries.

If you missed this boogie... you missed a good one! Thanks to all who helped and those that came. It was a great FAMILY REUNION!

Now we do it all again at Rantoul! CYA's there...

Pepe "El Prez" Rodriguez
RB#2

Exactly what Kitty said. It was frigin awesome. Looking forward to WFFC and next years RB reunion
:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Great boogie, Pepe! Thanks for everything!

Ditto! It was fabulous to meet everyone and y'all best look me up when you make it out west.

Here's some photos. Complete set here, favorites attached.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Very cool pictures. I am glad to someone was on the ball. I was hoping seeing that I was not there to take tons of pictures that someone else might.

Was I right about the boogie?

To the people that I asked to get me a shirt, where's it at? Please tell me at least one of you got me one.

Chiquita
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

I missed you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so wanted to be there. I thought I was going to be able to make, but at the last minute it fell through.

Though I am sure you guys enough fun for me too;)
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"